- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Kingston vanity light collection, references a familiar silhouette, with its traditional linear arms updated with a modern touch in a rich aged brass finish. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this wall sconce has an elegant angled arm and beautiful opal glass shade resting atop its structure.
Compatible with the following replacement item.
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled wall sconce highlights a beautiful hand spun aged brass finish
- Tapered opal glass shade provides an added sopistication with a matching metal band
- Ideal in pairs along hallways, entry ways, dining rooms or powder rooms
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" W x 5" H x .75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Opal Glass
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
The items recently purchased from Lights are to go in a hallway near our front door. While we have not had them put up yet, they are goodl looking items and what we were looking for. These lights as well as others items purchased from Lights have made our home a more attractive place.
Quality product at very reasonable price. Very upscale, heavy well made items that will look stunning in our new bathroom. The many items we had to choose from made our choice very difficult but we are very happy with our choice as it fits the exact decor of our bathroom vanity area.
Items were securely packed and shipped quickly with tracking provided. Will buy again! Superb transaction.+ Keep reading
- Where is this product made. Here in US?
- Can I use this in a bathroom with a shower?
- How far out does the glass extend from the wall?
- How do you change the bulb?
- Is this light LED? How many Lumens?The Kingston Wall Sconce is compatible with LEDs, but bulbs are sold separately. You can use any LED bulb with an E12 base for this fixture. Check out our selection of LED bulbs here.
- We ordered 4 of these sconces in aged brass and our builder boke one of the shades. Is there any way we can get a replacement shade? Thanks, WilliamWe'd be glad to help! Please reach out by going clicking here. If possible, please provide your order number so we can be sure to have all your information right away.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$229.00 $59.97Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$349.00 $129.97Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$429.00 $159.99Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$179.00 $59.97Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier, Aged Brass$349.00 $129.97Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$129.00 $39.99Shop Now
Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$49.00Shop Now
Kingston 2-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00 $29.97Shop Now
Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Prospect Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$69.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.