- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Kingston chandelier collection, references a familiar silhouette, with its traditional linear arms updated with a modern touch in a contemporary polished nickel finish. This 4-light chandelier has elegantly tapered arms and beautiful opal glass shades resting atop each socket. Ideal in an entryway, above a smaller dining table, or in a bedroom.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled 4-light chandellier highlights a modern polished nickel finish
- Four tapered opal glass shades provides an added sopistication with matching metal bands
- Ideal as a primary light source in a dining room or entryway
- This chandelier takes E12 (candelabra) bulbs, sold separately
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Polished Nickel, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 4" W x 5" H x 4" Deep
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Hi, What kind of bulbs does this fixture use? To get the look in the photo do you have to purchase additional rods? Thanks! JessicaThis fixture takes E12 Candelabra bulbs, sold separately. The hanging height with rods included is 1.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum.
- Great looking fixture--is it possible to remove the shades if I want to use it with just bare bulbs sometimes?
- How many rods can i add to make it taller? What is the absolute tallest height?The chandelier comes with 10ft of cord. You can add a six feet rod (available for purchase here) to the 4ft that comes with the fixture for a total possible height of 138".
- Would you call this more traditional or modern?Great question! This chandelier is versatile and works well as a transitional piece. It looks great in rooms that are decorated traditionally but its updated details make it ideal for a room that has both modern and traditional elements. For example: in a breakfast nook's hip casual furniture.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.