- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Kingston chandelier collection, references a familiar silhouette, with its traditional linear arms updated with a modern touch in a rich aged brass finish. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this 4-light chandelier has elegant tapered arms and beautiful opal glass shades resting atop its structure.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled 4-light chandelier highlights an rich aged brass finish
- Ideal as a primary light source in a dining room or entryway
- Four tapered opal glass shades provides an added sopistication with matching metal bands
- Please note, each of our products are hand finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Aged Brass, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 4" x 4" x 5"
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 4 x 40W Max, 120V, E12 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 18.5" Dia x 27" H Download Manual
- How many rods can i add to make it taller? What is the absolute tallest height?
- Would you call this more traditional or modern?Great question! This chandelier is versatile and works well as a transitional piece. It looks great in rooms that are decorated traditionally, but it's updated details makes it ideal for a room that has both modern and traditional elements. For example: in a breakfast nook's hip, casual furniture.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Kingston Collection
The Kingston Collection is an ode to traditional lighting but with a modern spin, bringing you the perfect wall fixture for the transitional home. The sconces feature symmetrical, linear arms - a mark of time-honored fixtures - but also include contemporary elements: a minimal, rectangular shape, elegant backplate, and satiny, of-the-moment finishes.Read More
Kingston Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$69.00Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$229.00 $179Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$429.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Linear Chandelier, Aged Brass$259.00Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$349.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Regent Aged Brass Clear Globe Pendant$499.00 $299Shop Now
Regent Pendant with White Pill Shade, Aged Brass$499.00 $299Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.