- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Kingston vanity collection, references a familiar silhouette, with its traditional linear arms updated with a modern touch in a polished nickel finish. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this 4-light vanity has a natural symmetry along with its tapered arms and beautiful opal glass shades resting atop its strucutre.
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled 4-light wall sconce highlights an updated polished nickel finish
- Four tapered opal glass shades provides an added sopistication with matching metal bands
- Ideal as a primary light source in a bathroom
- Seamless backplate mounting design for a cleaner design aesthetic
- Backplate Dimensions
- 5" W x 5" H x .75" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel, Opal Glass
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What are the measurements? And the weight?
- Do you sell this in 2-lights? I want to install it in my powder room. The 4-light is too wide.We do but it's not the same color. You can click here to check it out.
- What bulb should I get for bedroom use? I don't want it too brightYou can just install a dimmer so that you can adjust the brightness. Please see the product specifications tab for compatible dimmers and you can choose from our selection of e12-based bulbs here.
- What kind of bulbs should i get If it goes in the bathroom?
- Can you install this outside on a front porch?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Kingston Collection
The Kingston Collection is an ode to traditional lighting but with a modern spin, bringing you the perfect wall fixture for the transitional home. The sconces feature symmetrical, linear arms - a mark of time-honored fixtures - but also include contemporary elements: a minimal, rectangular shape, elegant backplate, and satiny, of-the-moment finishes.Read More
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$189.00 $69.97Shop Now
Sloane 3-Light Textured Glass LED Vanity, Chrome$189.00 $49.97Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier, Polished Nickel$349.00 $69.97Shop Now
Kingston 4-Light Vanity, Polished Nickel$179.00 $49.97Shop Now
Hudson 32" 4-Light Fixed Track, Satin Nickel$149.00Shop Now
Regent Pendant with White Pill Shade, Chrome$499.00 $79.97Shop Now
Owen 3-Light Vanity Wall Light, Polished Nickel$259.00Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Polished Nickel$299.00 $99.97Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$429.00 $89.97Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier, Polished Nickel$259.00 $49.97Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.