- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Kingston chandelier collection, highlights a rounded silhouette, with its traditional linear arms updated with a modern touch in a contemporary polished nickel finish. Despite its minimal style, the profile of this 6-light chandelier has elegant tapered arms and beautiful opal glass shades resting atop its structure.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Traditional, yet elegantly styled 6-light chandelier highlights a modern polished nickel finish
- Six tapered opal glass shades provides an added sopistication with matching metal bands
- Ideal as a primary light source in a dining room or entryway
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel, Opal Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 2.5 ft. minimum to 5.5 ft. maximum
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How hard is it to put together? Do I need to hire a pro?The Kingston 6-Light Chandelier comes almost completely assembled, so putting it together isn't anything you'll need to get a professional for. Most customers install their own fixtures by following the steps in the manual, but sometimes people would just prefer to have an electrician hook it up- that's totally ok too.
- Regarding Kingston 6-light chandelier, I see it hangs straight down, but what if I needed it to have a chain link over about 30" from a power source?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Kingston Collection
The Kingston Collection is an ode to traditional lighting but with a modern spin, bringing you the perfect wall fixture for the transitional home. The sconces feature symmetrical, linear arms - a mark of time-honored fixtures - but also include contemporary elements: a minimal, rectangular shape, elegant backplate, and satiny, of-the-moment finishes.Read More
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$339.00 $139.99Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$429.00 $199.99Shop Now
Kingston Wall Sconce with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$89.00 $39.99Shop Now
16-Light Chrome Sputnik Chandelier$239.00 $129.99Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$399.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Polished Nickel$449.00 $219.99Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Chrome Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Kingston Wall Sconce with Opal Glass Shade, Satin Nickel$89.00 $39.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$229.00 $79.99Shop Now
Kingston 3-Light Vanity with Opal Glass Shade, Polished Nickel$229.00 $79.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.