- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn of the century industrial lighting and Thomas Edison’s earliest electrical accomplishments, our Kensington Light Bulb features a single glass and brass bulb in a compact, yet rounded tubular shape with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a spiral formation.
The Kensington is one style among our Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a glass and brass light bulb with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a squirrel cage formation
- Boasts a unique T14 shape - short, yet tubular with a slightly rounded top paired with a standard base size of E26
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
- 40W and an estimated 3000 hours of use
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Also available in an ultra-efficient LED
- Bulb Rated Hours
- Bulb Style
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Filament Style
- Lamping Details
- 40W, 120V, E26
- Light Output
- 180 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Glass & Brass
- Number of Anchors
- Product Dimensions
- 2" Dia x 4.5" H
- Product Finish
- Antique Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can this be used in vintage fixtures?The Kensington bulbs look great in Vintage fixtures. To make sure they'll work well, check your fixture and confirm that its maximum wattage is at least 40w and that it uses bulbs with an E26 base. For a more efficient version of this style bulb, check out the LED version.
- Is this an LED?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Clear S14 Incandescent Bulbs 11W (E26), Set of 15$26.00 $19.99Shop Now
Clear Glass Bushwick ST18 Vintage Bulb, 40W (E26)$5.00Shop Now
Dekalb LED T14 White Vintage Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Open Box Dekalb LED T14 White Vintage Bulb (E26)$15.00 $9.98Shop Now
Cobble Hill T9 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26)$5.00Shop Now
Midwood G25 Vintage Globe Bulb 40W (E26)$5.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00Shop Now
Landon Pendant, Matte Black$49.00Shop Now
Landon Pendant, Satin Brass$49.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.