- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our durable stringer of vintage-inspired LED bulbs will add a charming glow to your porch or patio, while saving tremendous energy and lasting a near lifetime. This stringer features the Kensington LED Bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection, each with unique spiral filaments.
- Our durable 21' stringer prominently features 10 Edison-style LED bulbs, evoking warm, vintage charm - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to ten consecutive strands
- Includes ten Kensington LED bulbs, providing long-lasting, energy efficient outdoor ambiance
- For easy installation, above each bulb is a durable hoop
- Up to 10 Strands
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 10 x E26 Sockets, 120V, 600W Max Per Strand, 1250W Max When Connected
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 2' Between Sockets, 2' Lead Wire, 21' Total Length
- Wire Color
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- can the wire be spliced
- If you purchase two strands can they be inter-connected like Christmas lights? If one bulb burns out does the whole circuit quit? Thanks
- any reason NOT to use LED bulbs? https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/117816/PLT-KA196MSCL22K.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT-KA196MSCL22K&utm_content=LED+Lighting+Specials&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHO_TtYW8I2hzTu8cKQ77ncqqAzR-TobrEJ-C8IzDMt_BoCO5Tw_wcB
- Is this fixture dimmable?
- Do you sell 25w e26 bulbs for usage with this light string? (I only see 40w e26 bulbs on your site.)
I'm looking to buy the Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand.
You recommend 25W bulbs but then.. you also propose to buy the bulbs from you, but you proposed 40W ?? (customer who buy this also buy these bulbs... 40w)So, I'm confused... 40 W will be ok ?
Also, how to turn it on and off ? just unplugged ? no switch ?Hello, we recommend using 25W bulbs for when multiple string lights are being connected. Each strand has a 600W limit. So, if you are planning on just using one strand a 40W bulb will work great. If you are planning on purchasing and connecting many strands (could connect up to 5 strands) then you would have to use 25W bulbs. This String Light turns On when plugged in and turns Off when unplugged. All the best!
- Can you also increase the spacing between the lights, say 4' between? How long would they take to be ready to ship?
- Will socket accept standard 25w light bulb.
- does this have a 3 prong plug?
- How long is each strand? What's the distance between each socket?
- Will this strand work with the European 220v system?
- I need 50 Bulbs in total so I plan on purchasing 5 Strands, what type of bulbs would you recommend ?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Memorial Day Decor
Memorial Day will soon be here marking it the official start to the outdoor party season. To help you get your backyard ready and at its finest, we’ve rounded up some outdoor favorites.Read More
Starry Warm-White Silver Fairy String Lights with Stellar Shapes, 50 ft.$40.00 $32Shop Now
Confetti Purple Garland Fairy String Lights, 8 ft.$32.00Shop Now
Ombre Smoke Glass Hurricanes with Fairy Lights, Set of 3$32.00Shop Now
Rectangular Terrarium Lantern with Silver Fairy Lights$59.00 $35Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Cascading Garland 8.5ft$28.00 $14Shop Now
Diamond Terrarium Lantern with Silver Fairy Lights$64.00 $32Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Green Fairy String Lights 10 ft., Set of 3$22.00 $17Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Silver Cascading Garland, 27ft$68.00 $54Shop Now
Starry Copper Cluster Fairy String Lights, 25ft$120.00 $79Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Cool White$35.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.