- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With a single LED providing an ambient glow, and the included remote control, each set of 3 lightly scented pillars offers the perfect solution for adding a bit of warmth to your space. With the included remote, you have the options to select a timer, control brightness, and switch between and flickering and static candle light. Great grouped together or scattered around, these flameless candles offer a charming touch to your current decor without the hazards associated with real candles!
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I've been looking for flame less candles with a remote for quite some time. Finding the right size and price is not easy. These candles fit the bill, I did however, have to buy two sets to get the sizes I wanted. The remote works on all the candles at once and I like the dimmer option. The only complaint I have with all flame less candles is that I have to buy a set of staggered sizes. I wish they sold a set of 4 in one size or at least have the option to mix and match. I think this site offers the best in flame less options and best pricing. Delivery is quick, I will buy from here again.
I really like this 3-piece set. I bought two sets and the same remote works for all 6 candles with no re-programming needed. You can choose constant light or flickering, and there are two brightness options. Overall, I am really pleased with the appearance and value for the price! I plan to buy more.
I recently wrote to lights.com indicating that the remote is not working - I did not open the package for a while since it was purchased for my hurricane sandy damaged home and I just am not getting things set up - so I was excited to add the candles to the room but the remote does not work, so I'm am not happy with the remote and the service response that I rec'd saying I needed to report it within 90 days - well if I just opened it how would I have known it does not work.. so I am not pleased with that service response. This survey is timely, maybe you can help me with a replacement remote? Thank you.Diane
- We lost the instructions for setting the timer on off function. How can we set the candles to come on for a specific time using the remote function. Last year they operated perfectly .
- What size battery does it take is it on timer
- I am wondering what is the color of the "Flame"? Yellow, amber or more white. Thank you!
- I'm considering ( but not sure yet,) getting a set of Flameless pillar candles, to use in case of a power outage, of the flameless candles you sell here, what is your brightest type you have?
- My remote was turning the candles on randomly. Batteries kept dying in the candles. I had to take the battery out of the remote.... why???
- I note that these have a timer function..am I able to simply turn them "on" and "off" with the remote rather than have them turned "on" for a timed duration?
- Can the candles withstand heat of sun in a window?
- Hello there, I bought 4 sets of the Ivory Wax Melted Edge Flameless Candles with Remote, Set of 3 within this month. 2 were for me and 1 each for my daughters. One of my sets the remote worked for a couple of times now it doesn't work at all. I put a new battery in and it still doesn't work, there is something wrong with the unit itself. What can I do? Thank you for your help. Kathy
- Where can I buy them in miami?
- When I order 3 sets will they come packaged as three individual sets?
- What is the diameter and height of these candles ? Thanks, Kim
- What are the dimensions (diameter & heights) of these candles?
- How "scented" is the vanilla? I would prefer unscented and these sound perfect otherwise.
- I have some candles I purchased at target, look identical. The brand is threshold. The remote is different and lacks some of the functions. I'm wondering if the remote that comes with these candles will work on the ones I already have. I'm looking to add several more candles, and these are less expensive and have better functions. Thanks!
- How long will these candles operate on one set of batteries?
- how sensitive is the remote? I am using them in centerpieces at a wedding. is there an ON button & an OFF button, so I am not turning them on at one table & turning them off at a nearby table.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
How to Decorate a Small Space for the Holidays
Decorating for the holidays in a tiny home can appear tricky, but there are ways to bring holiday cheer to even the smallest of spaces. Below we offer seven tips for decking the halls in close quarters.Read More
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$50.00Shop Now
Tall Ivory Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Flameless Resin Candle with Warm White or Color Change Options, Set of 8$25.00 $15Shop Now
Melted Edge Flameless Wax 11-Candle Centerpiece Set, Ivory$45.00 $25Shop Now
Ivory 3x4" Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$35.00Shop Now
Gold Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$24.00 $17Shop Now
Rosalind Textured Gold Slim Pillar Candles, Set of 4$39.00Shop Now
Geometric Silver Pillar Candles, Set of 3$35.00 $22Shop Now
Beeswax Drip Flameless Candles with Remote - Set of 3$30.00 $14Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.