- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This candle set includes six elegant tea light candles and a convenient six-button remote control. This candle set is a beautiful, versatile addition to any decor, boasting real-wax exteriors in a neutral ivory color, a classic flat-top design, and measuring two inches wide and one inch tall. The realistic aesthetic and included remote with timer make the Infinity Wick Tea Lights an ideal gift for Christmas, housewarming, or for the newlyweds in your family. Place among botanicals to accentuate a floral centrepiece, group together on a side table or mantel, or distribute around a room to bring a touch of cheer to shadowy corners. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
The Infinity Wick Collection of flameless candles is a triumph of innovative and creative home decor. Each candle is topped with a black wick and an incredibly realistic flame. This dramatic detail makes the Infinity Wick Candles perfect for everyday or special occasions - they look incredible in real life and photograph beautifully.
- Six flameless candles with a 2" diameter and 1" height, featuring our distinctive and ultra-realistic Infinity Wick flame
- The classic, ivory finish is festive while neutral, perfect for holiday or all year long
- Use the included six-button remote to choose between steady or flicker, and set the optional four or eight-hour timer
- Powered by one CR2450 battery per candle, already included in the brightly colored, gift-ready packaging
- Ivory, Smooth, Wax
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Power Source
- 1 x CR2450 per Candle
- Product Dimensions
- 2"Dia x 1"H
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
The lights themselves are very nice. Unfortunately when I read the description I believed the bases to be shallower than the 1.30 they turned out to be. They are too deep for the place I need to use them. Im not returning them because Ill find another use for them. I wish there was a very shallow based tea light to purchase.
Your products are spectacular.......Absolutely luv' luv' luv' them. Also luv' your sale items.
Keep up with all of the beautiful items.....+ Keep reading
We actually purchased more than five sets of six to use at our daughter's 1920's themed wedding. Most venues do not allow real candles to be used so these were perfect. She wanted something that was fake or battery operated, but did not look fake. We absolutely love these. Can't believe how real they look.
Love all the Infinity collection...however, these use the little flat batteries and they don't last long at all. I use every night on the four hour mode...like all my other Infinity candles...but these only last about the third of the time before needing new batteries. Wish they could make change for longer battery life.
- Do the wick flicker?
- Are they okay to get wet? Just wondering since I'll be putting them on our coffee table out on the back porch. Just in case it gets left out and it rains.
- Are they scented?
- Wondering if these tea lights float? or do you have ones that do?
- Why do the batteries go out so fast?
- Do the batteries last as long as bigger candles?Bigger candles have longer battery lives - they can fit bigger batteries! A candle that is big enough to hold three AA batteries are bound to last longer than a tea light candle smaller than an AA battery itself. There are ways to make the candles last longer- first, make sure you're choosing high-quality batteries as replacements. Second, turn the candles off at the bottom when you don't plan to use them for a while. The remote control is very convenient- but the candles need to use a little power all the time they are waiting for a remote signal.
- How long does battery last in these on timer mode?That depends on the quality of the battery and a few other things. Generally, a tiny coin battery will last about 70-100 hours when set to a timer. That means about two or three weeks if they're working every single day. There are ways to make the candles last longer- first, make sure you're choosing high-quality batteries as replacements. Second instead of using the timer turn the candles off at the bottom when you don't plan to use them for a while. The timer is very convenient- but the candles need to use a little power all the time they are waiting for a remote signal.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Deal with Dorm Decor: Defining Your Space
A new dorm room is ground-zero for the next steps in a student’s personal evolution. Living on campus is all about coming into your own: your schedule, your relationships, and your own place. Moving into your new dorm is the time to take the space away from sterile, institutional housing and turn it into a reflection of your personality and your individual needs.Read More
As Seen In
Wedding Decor - Going Flameless
What’s worse that not being allowed to have real wedding candles at your wedding reception? Fire. Venues are turning en mass away from traditional wick candles for a good reason- burning the place to the ground is a real risk when you combine an open bar and open flame. Also, who wants to scrape wax off the table linens? With a variety of colors, textures, and flame styles, our flameless candle options can fold into any wedding theme or style; whether formal or informal, indoors or outdoors, romantic or rustic, we have you covered!Read More
As Seen In
Creating a Cozy Winter Ambiance with Flameless Candles
If you are looking for ways to completely transform your home to a cozy winter vibe, keep reading for tips and tricks using our expertly designed flameless candles.Read More
Lucida Reversible Amber Candle Holders, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
White Berry Garland with 100 LEDs$68.00 $49.99Shop Now
Nama Lanterns, Set of 2$50.00 $24.97Shop Now
Infinity Wick Ivory Slim Pillars, Set of 4$40.00 $24.99Shop Now
Daya Lanterns, Set of 2$40.00 $22.99Shop Now
Infinity Wick White Pillar Candles, 3" Multipack, Set of 3$38.00Shop Now
Amira Mini LED Mercury Glass Lanterns, Set of 4$32.00Shop Now
Infinity Wick Ivory 3-LED 6"x8" Pillar Candle$44.00Shop Now
Infinity Wick Outdoor Ivory Pillar Candles, 3" Multipack, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00 $17.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.