- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With the assistance of LED and green solar technology, these luminous, durable paver lights will require little to no maintenance. Place them, turn them on, and let the sun do all the work. An interior solar panel recharges the battery throughout the day, turning the light on automatically at dusk, and offering you a warm glow well into the evening. The paver lights have many uses - place them among bricks in your driveway, patio or pathway, mold them with concrete to create flush lights in stairs, or embed them in decorative stones (as shown.)
- Features our heavy-duty, solar powered polycarbonate paver light in warm white
- One 1.2V AA 1000MAH rechargeable battery included
- Constructed from durable, polycarbonate, these pavers are built to withstand pressure and the elements
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces where you'll be active but desire ambiance
- Each paver light contains twelve energy-efficient yet luminous LED lights
- Battery Life
- 6-8 Hours, Charges in 8 Hours
- Clear & Black, Plastic & Glass
- Lamping Details
- 12 Integrated LEDs, .62W Max
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Power Source
- 1 x 1000MAh AA NI-MH Rechargeable Battery Included
- Product Dimensions
- 8" x 4" x 2.5"
- Switch Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can these lights withstand colder temperatures? I'd need 12 of them to complete my garden project. I'd hate to leave them In over the winter time and come spring none of them work.The pavers are meant to be used outdoors, it can withstand normal weather conditions. We would not recommend for them to be placed outside in severe weather conditions. They can be placed underground without the fear of water damage. We would definitely recommend the pavers over the bricks for your project.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Sulis Copper Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$72.00 $58Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $45Shop Now
Hampstead Black Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$66.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$34.00Shop Now
Coney Island A19 Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Stringer$84.00 $60Shop Now
Bushwick ST18 Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Stringer$84.00 $65Shop Now
Marion Stainless Steel Bright-White Solar Path Lights, Set of 6$65.00Shop Now
Frosted Warm White Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 100$25.00Shop Now
Warm-White LED Battery-Powered String Lights, Set of 3$23.00 $18Shop Now
Marion Stainless Steel Warm-White Solar Path Lights, Set of 6$75.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.