- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With the assistance of LED and green solar technology, these luminous, durable paver lights will require little to no maintenance. Place them, turn them on, and let the sun do all the work. An interior solar panel recharges the battery throughout the day, turning the light on automatically at dusk, and offering you a cool, white glow well into the evening. The paver lights have many uses - place them among bricks in your driveway, patio or pathway, mold them with concrete to create flush lights in stairs, or embed them in decorative stones (as shown.)
- These solar powered paver lights can be swapped for ordinary paver bricks to illuminate your pathways
- One 1.2V AA Ni-MH 1000mAh battery included per paver
- Constructed from durable polycarbonate, they are built to withstand the elements and heavy impact
- Each paver light contains twelve energy-efficient but luminous LED lights in cool white
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 4000K. It is a crisp, invigorating light - perfect for places you'll be most active
- Battery Life
- 6-8 Hours, Charges in 8 Hours
- Clear & Black, Plastic & Glass
- Lamping Details
- 12 Integrated LEDs, .62W Max
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Great customer service, Excellent products
On time delivery. Second to none Thank you.+ Keep reading
I have been looking for lights I could put in my concrete patio for 10 years to replace the cheap ones that collapsed when the concrete was poured. Then I stumbled onto the Lights.com site. They had exactly what I needed at a price that was in my budget. What's more, ordering was easy and within a few days, my order showed up. I found other lights that we purchased for our home update project. They have the best selection of LED lights I have seen. I am going to place another order tonight. If you need new lights, try Lights.com first. You will not be disappointed.
I have purchased three of the solar landscape "bricks" I have a need for one more and it is on order. also some solar Christmas lights for a landscape idea in my yard. The solar bricks are excellent for incorporating them into the garden area in the dark corners. Provides soft light to see the walkway. A full charge has given me light all through the night until daylight. Came through a good rainstorm like a champion.
Product is working and preforming as it was listed.to do.+ Keep reading
- Can these be mounted vertically on a paver stair step riser, or do they need to be face up to receive the solar power?
- How long is the warrantee on these solar brick lights?
- What are the measurments of light ? How many lights come with the order ?
- Can these lights withstand colder temperatures? I'd need 12 of them to complete my garden project. I'd hate to leave them In over the winter time and come spring none of them work.The pavers are meant to be used outdoors, it can withstand normal weather conditions. We would not recommend for them to be placed outside in severe weather conditions. They can be placed underground without the fear of water damage. We would definitely recommend the pavers over the bricks for your project.
- Can I get just internal replacement parts without buying a complete unit? thanks
- I would like to use several of these scattered within a pathway of brick pavers. Can people walk on them without breaking them? What is the heaviest weight they can withstand thank you. Patti-Jo
- Is it waterproof
- How much does each light weigh?
- Can these be set in concrete? are the batteries on the bottom of the fixture?
- I purchased 10 of these pavers 2 years ago. They have been a constant problem.
They were installed in my driveway and sidewalk. They are "supposed" to be water resistant but that is not the case.
Five of these pavers had to be replaced because they absorbed water and rusted internally and quit working. I replaced them because they were over a year old and the guarantee time had passed. They were NOT underwater. They were rained on during the rainey season in Florida where I live. Currently I have 3 not working. Is there a way I can repair them without buying, once again, new ones? The big problem is they leak, contrary to the brochure that they do not under normal wear and tear. I like them but the constant problems are wearing thin. I need your advice. Thanks James L. RutterI'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your lights. I forwarded your issue to our customer service department, and they were not able to find your order number. For immediate assistance, please forward your order number, contact information, and product issue to our customer service department at email@example.com. We'd like to help.
- how long do the batteries last?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x4.5" Candles, Set of 2$17.00 $15.99Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x6" Candles, Set of 2$19.00Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x7" Candles, Set of 2$21.00Shop Now
Kai Solar Wall Lights, Set of 2$36.00 $22.99Shop Now
Idlewild Outdoor 3"x3" Candles, Set of 2$15.00Shop Now
Lined 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$23.00Shop Now
Iced 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$28.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.