- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our durable, cool white glass bricks are built to illuminate the dark corners of your outdoor spaces. Once turned on, these landscape lights are maintenance free. An interior solar panel harnesses the sun’s energy, recharging the battery throughout the day. They will turn on automatically at dusk, providing light well into the evening. Place them in full sun along driveways, carports, or pathways, and let the daylight do all the work.
*For decorative use only. Not intended to be recessed. Should only be placed in a location with proper drainage.
- Features our heavy-duty, solar powered glass brick
- One 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 700mAh battery included per light
- Constructed from durable, water glass, these pavers are built to withstand the elements
- Easy to access On | Off button; can conserve energy when not in use
- Each brick contains four energy-efficient but luminous LED lights in cool white
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700mAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Lights.com is worth every penny. I order 4 blue solar pavers, I loved them so much I ordered 4 more. When I got the 2nd batch there were a few LED lights out. I called in and talked to Nikki Grinberg. She was very nice and understanding. She asked me to take pictures and send them to her. Which I did and the next day I was told my new lights would be tested and sent out. Great customer service. I was so happy I purchased another 10 lights from lights.com. Oh, and did I mention the lights arrived fast and I always have an email letting me know what's going on with my order. Fantastic Company. www.lights.com.
Bought two of these to test - they are GREAT! Much brighter than I expected. Simple to use - turn it on, put it in the sun. Wait until dark! Lights up brilliant blue color (like airport landing lights) and stays on a long time. We will probably order another 5-6 to use at the corners of our walkways.
I ordered 14 of these lights to go around a patio and they look great. The stay on all night long. I ordered the cool white and they are very bright. Great quality.
I would recommend them. I give them a 5 star rating.+ Keep reading
Thank you for your product, arrived swiftly and safe.
We will be ordering plenty more in the near future.+ Keep reading
All my customers are raving about them.
Shoreline Stone Mfg. Inc.
Remains bright until the sun comes up. Beautiful elegance at a nice price.
Use them all over for general decorating.+ Keep reading
Have received numerous compliments , and customer service is impeccable .
- I replaced the batteries, but they still don't work! Help!
- How long do batteries last on average before needing replaced?
- can you install the bricks in cement?
- How many units come in a pack?
- Are they water proof
- Do you think that these lights can be placed on a outside dining table?
- Hello, do the solar bricks need to be fully at ground level for charging, or can they be partially surrounded by crushed stones in landscaping? Thank you.
- Can these bricks be sunk in a concrete walk or partially buried along a walkway? How about added to a brick patio as an added brick?Thanks for your questions. We do not recommend sinking the lights into concrete as you will need to remove the brick to change the battery. Partially burying them along a walkway would be fine as the bricks are designed to accommodate light foot traffic. Adding the brick to a patio would also work. Just remember to leave some space so you can take them out when you need to replace the battery. They need to have good drainage if buried, and shouldn't sit in puddles.
- If embedded into paver driveway with a load bearing subbase, what kind of load can they handle? Foot traffic, light vehicle traffic, is there a bearing specifaction?
- I just received these so they are not charged. I can't tell whether the on/off button is on or off by the button position. Does it need to be in "on" position to charge? Or does it charge regardless on button position?
- how do I know if the light are turned on there is no click or indicator button when I place these along my patio pathway are they safe and durable to step on and what do I do for the winter monthsOn the bottom of the Path Light, you can push the button to activate the light. You would then need to fully charge the light in direct sunlight for 8 full hours. Once it is charged, the light will come on during night time for 8 full hours. The lights are okay to be stepped on but we do not recommend for it to be driven on or anything too heavy on top of it due to the path lights being made out of glass. The Path Lights are weather resistant, however we do not recommend for them to be placed outside during extreme weathers.
- What size are the mini, small, and medium lights? I could only find 6" on the large?We have the following path lights from small to large: 1) Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light (4" x 4") http://www.lights.com/frosted-glass-solar-brick-path-light-cool-white-p-28678.html Comes in blue , cool white and warm white. 2) Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver (6" x 6") http://www.lights.com/iced-warm-white-square-brick-paver-p-37303.html 3) Iced Brick 8" Rectangular Paver (6" x 8") http://www.lights.com/iced-brick-rectangular-paver-p-37310.html
- Is the charging unit on the brick light or is it separate? In other words, can these be used in a shady area?
- I just got my bricks- how do you tell if the lights are set to on? Do they need to be pre-charged?
- What are the dimensions of this product? Appreciate it and thank you.
- Is the battery extra? What kind of battery?
- How does cold weather (snow and ice) affect the performance of these outdoor brick lights?These brick lights are weather resistant and should be fine in the snow and ice as long as they have good drainage for when the melt comes. The winter is likely to affect the performance if there is less sun to charge the bricks. The more sunlight the solar brick gets, the longer it will stay lit for at night.
- How are the lights mounted, attached to an object?
- What is the lumens rating for these?
- How long do they stay on for, Do they have a battery that needs to be changed?
- Are the batteries replaceable
- Yes, I realize that incandescent is warmer than halogen, and therefore the cool white is closer to halogen and the warm white is closer to incandescent. I wanted to know if the cool white looks like a halogen or if it looks bluish (and likewise, does the warm white look like an incandescent or does it look gold/yellow). Thanks for the awesome-fast reply, though!
- How white is the cool white (is it very cold, almost bluish?) / how about warm white (does it appear more gold/yellow than an incandescent white bulb?)...basically, which white seems closer to a regular wired halogen or wired incandescent? Also does one white seem to give off more light than the other?
- Can you stand on them?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Rigel Hexagonal Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$55.00Shop Now
Open Box Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$59.00 $44.99Shop Now
Open Box Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Cool White$35.00 $24.99Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$59.00Shop Now
Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$49.00Shop Now
Rigel Hexagonal Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Large$65.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Paver Light, Cool White$39.00Shop Now
Open Box Velo Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$49.00 $34.99Shop Now
Lined 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Cool White$23.00Shop Now
Lined 4x4" Solar Bright Light, Warm White$23.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.