- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our durable, cool white glass bricks are built to illuminate the dark corners of your outdoor spaces. Once turned on, these landscape lights are maintenance free. An interior solar panel harnesses the sun’s energy, recharging the battery throughout the day. They will turn on automatically at dusk, providing light well into the evening. Place them in full sun along driveways, carports, or pathways, and let the daylight do all the work.
*For decorative use only. Not intended to be recessed. Should only be placed in a location with proper drainage.
- Features our heavy-duty, solar powered glass brick
- One 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 700mAh battery included per light
- Constructed from durable, water glass, these pavers are built to withstand the elements
- Easy to access On | Off button; can conserve energy when not in use
- Each brick contains four energy-efficient but luminous LED lights in cool white
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700mAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 3.8" x 3.8" x 2"
- Switch Options
- Timer Function
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Lights.com is worth every penny. I order 4 blue solar pavers, I loved them so much I ordered 4 more. When I got the 2nd batch there were a few LED lights out. I called in and talked to Nikki Grinberg. She was very nice and understanding. She asked me to take pictures and send them to her. Which I did and the next day I was told my new lights would be tested and sent out. Great customer service. I was so happy I purchased another 10 lights from lights.com. Oh, and did I mention the lights arrived fast and I always have an email letting me know what's going on with my order. Fantastic Company. www.lights.com.
Hello, we just received our brick paver lights this week. After a couple days in the sun the lights seem to be giving off a nice bright light thru out the night. Thank you again for sending with complete instructions and storage info if need be.
Todd & Linda+ Keep reading
- How many do you get for 20.00
- Are they water proof
- Do you think that these lights can be placed on a outside dining table?
- Hello, do the solar bricks need to be fully at ground level for charging, or can they be partially surrounded by crushed stones in landscaping? Thank you.
- Can these bricks be sunk in a concrete walk or partially buried along a walkway? How about added to a brick patio as an added brick?Thanks for your questions. We do not recommend sinking the lights into concrete as you will need to remove the brick to change the battery. Partially burying them along a walkway would be fine as the bricks are designed to accommodate light foot traffic. Adding the brick to a patio would also work. Just remember to leave some space so you can take them out when you need to replace the battery. They need to have good drainage if buried, and shouldn't sit in puddles.
- If embedded into paver driveway with a load bearing subbase, what kind of load can they handle? Foot traffic, light vehicle traffic, is there a bearing specifaction?
- I just received these so they are not charged. I can't tell whether the on/off button is on or off by the button position. Does it need to be in "on" position to charge? Or does it charge regardless on button position?
- how do I know if the light are turned on there is no click or indicator button when I place these along my patio pathway are they safe and durable to step on and what do I do for the winter monthsOn the bottom of the Path Light, you can push the button to activate the light. You would then need to fully charge the light in direct sunlight for 8 full hours. Once it is charged, the light will come on during night time for 8 full hours. The lights are okay to be stepped on but we do not recommend for it to be driven on or anything too heavy on top of it due to the path lights being made out of glass. The Path Lights are weather resistant, however we do not recommend for them to be placed outside during extreme weathers.
- What size are the mini, small, and medium lights? I could only find 6" on the large?We have the following path lights from small to large: 1) Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light (4" x 4") http://www.lights.com/frosted-glass-solar-brick-path-light-cool-white-p-28678.html Comes in blue , cool white and warm white. 2) Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver (6" x 6") http://www.lights.com/iced-warm-white-square-brick-paver-p-37303.html 3) Iced Brick 8" Rectangular Paver (6" x 8") http://www.lights.com/iced-brick-rectangular-paver-p-37310.html
- Is the charging unit on the brick light or is it separate? In other words, can these be used in a shady area?
- 11/18/14, I just got 8 of these cubes. I can't tell which is ON or OFF; do batteries need to be pre-charged or are they good to go as is (instructions don't clarify if the batteries are even inside)?The batteries do need to be charged in direct sunlight for 8 full hours. The On | Off button is located at the bottom of the light. Once the lights are charged; it will turn on automatically at dusk. If they are not in use, you may push the button to turn them off to conserve battery life. This is a solar product, the battery life lasts a very long time even if it is used daily.
- What are the dimensions of this product? Appreciate it and thank you.
- Is the battery extra? What kind of battery.
- How does cold weather (snow and ice) affect the performance of these outdoor brick lights?These brick lights are weather resistant and should be fine in the snow and ice as long as they have good drainage for when the melt comes. The winter is likely to affect the performance if there is less sun to charge the bricks. The more sunlight the solar brick gets, the longer it will stay lit for at night.
- How are the lights mounted, attached to an object?
- What is the lumens rating for these?
- How long do they stay on for, Do they have a battery that needs to be changed?
- Are the batteries replaceable
- Yes, I realize that incandescent is warmer than halogen, and therefore the cool white is closer to halogen and the warm white is closer to incandescent. I wanted to know if the cool white looks like a halogen or if it looks bluish (and likewise, does the warm white look like an incandescent or does it look gold/yellow). Thanks for the awesome-fast reply, though!
- How white is the cool white (is it very cold, almost bluish?) / how about warm white (does it appear more gold/yellow than an incandescent white bulb?)...basically, which white seems closer to a regular wired halogen or wired incandescent? Also does one white seem to give off more light than the other?
- Can you stand on them?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Iced 8x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$34.00 $28Shop Now
Iced 6x6" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$29.00Shop Now
Iced 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$20.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Paver Light, Cool White$36.00Shop Now
Marion Stainless Steel Warm-White Solar Path Lights, Set of 6$75.00Shop Now
Olwyn Solar Wall Light with Motion Detection, Set of 2$37.00 $30Shop Now
Slate Garden Grey 12" Solar Lanterns, Set of 3$38.00Shop Now
Brown Solar Path Lights with Wall Sconce Converter, Set of 2$44.00 $20Shop Now
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel 14" Warm White LED Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$40.00 $30Shop Now
Warm-White LED Battery-Powered String Lights, Set of 3$25.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.