- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Hudson 4-Light Track Light is a modern industrial take on a classic, functional ceiling light fixture. The four flexible sockets are fixed across the track light bar and attached to a matching canopy. The powerful GU10 LED light bulbs (included) provide a cheerful, bright white light at 420 lumens per bulb. A chic satin nickle finish, flexible swiveling heads, and dimming capability make this fixture ideal for indoor spotlights and versatile enough to place nearly anywhere. This incredibly adaptable fixture can be mounted as a flush mount ceiling light or vanity wall light. Install in hallways, bathrooms, or in your living room or bedroom. Adjust the direction of the heads to spotlight wall art or direct additional visibility to whatever corner needs a little illumination.
- One modern track light constructed of sturdy steel and finished in chic satin nickel, featuring four adjustable heads with swiveling necks for precision lighting
- Each spot light can rotate in any direction while fixed along the track light rail, and each socket is lit by an ultra-efficient bright white GU10 LED bulb (included)
- Can be mounted as wall lights or ceiling lights
- Easy to install using the included hardware, and with the custom-fit suction cup tool to place the bulbs snugly and seamlessly into each socket
- Ideal for kitchens, hallways, or living rooms; this versatile flush mount ceiling track light adds a touch of functional style to nearly any space
- Replacement bulbs are available here
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Size
- 6" W x 4.5" L x .75" D
- ETL, Damp Located
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 4 x GU10 LED Bulbs (Included) 5W, 120V
- LED Color
- White, 3000K
- Light Output
- 420 Lumens Per Bulb
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - 25,000 Hours
- Maximum Wattage
- 25W per Socket
- Product Dimensions
- 32" W x 9" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Hi! What is the dimension of the mounting plate?
- Can this fixture be used on a slanted (roughly 30 degrees) ceiling?
- Can this fixture be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
- What should I use to dust/clean it? I don't want to mess up the finish.
- I'm wondering if this track light will work with incandescent light bulbs, or is it only LED? I really don't like LED and would want to us incandescent bulbs with it. Thanks.We wouldn't recommend incandescent bulbs for this fixture, the max wattage on each socket is only 5 watts and that would mean a very very dim track light. But we'd love to change your mind about LEDs! The latest LEDs like the bulbs in this fixture cast beautiful, natural light with much better energy efficiency and without the heat produced by old-fashioned incandescent bulbs.
- What does "fixed track" mean?
- Can you point the heads in any direction?
- What does it mean that it's "damp located"?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
As Seen In
Fixed Track Lighting Collection
Track lighting is a fantastic way to add beautiful, functional lighting to your kitchen, living room or commercial property.Read More
GU10 LED Bulb$9.00Shop Now
Castell Single Globe Vanity Light, Chrome$99.00Shop Now
Luca Large Conical Pendant, Polished Nickel$299.00Shop Now
Owen 3-Light Vanity Wall Light, Polished Nickel$259.00Shop Now
Luca Medium Conical Pendant, Polished Nickel$249.00Shop Now
Open Box Alton Wall Sconce, Chrome$49.00 $14.96Shop Now
Liv 11" Clear Capsule Pendant, Polished Nickel$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Owen 2-Light Vanity Wall Light, Polished Nickel$179.00Shop Now
Owen Floor Lamp, Polished Nickel$399.00 $299.99Shop Now
Luca Small Conical Pendant, Polished Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.