- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Hudson 4-Light Track Light is a modern industrial take on a classic functional ceiling light fixture. The four sockets are fixed across the track light bar, attached to a matching canopy. The included powerful GU10 LED light bulbs provide a cheerful, bright light measuring a total of 1680 lumens. A warm brushed brass finish, flexible swiveling heads, and dimming capability make this ideal as indoor spot lights; versatile enough to place nearly anywhere. This incredibly adaptable fixture can be mounted as a flush mount ceiling light or as a vanity wall light. Install in hallways, bathrooms, or in your living room or bedroom. Adjust the direction of the heads fixed to spotlight wall art or direct additional visibility to whatever corner that needs a little illumination.
- One modern track light constructed of sturdy steel and finished in a luscious brushed brass, featuring four adjustable heads with swiveling necks for precision lighting
- Each spot light can rotate to any direction while fixed along the track light rail, and each socket is lit by an ultra efficient bright white GU10 LED bulb (included)
- Can be mounted as wall lights or ceiling lights
- Easy to install using the included hardware, and with the custom-fit suction cup tool to place the bulbs snugly and seamlessly into each socket
- Ideal for kitchens, hallways, or in living rooms; this versatile flush mount ceiling track light adds a touch of functional style to nearly any space
- Replacement bulbs are available here
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can this fixture be used on a slanted (roughly 30 degrees) ceiling?
- Can this fixture be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
- What should I use to dust/clean it? I don't want to mess up the finish.
- I'm wondering if this track light will work with incandescent light bulbs, or is it only LED? I really don't like LED and would want to us incandescent bulbs with it. Thanks.We wouldn't recommend incandescent bulbs for this fixture, the max wattage on each socket is only 5 watts and that would mean a very very dim track light. But we'd love to change your mind about LEDs! The latest LEDs like the bulbs in this fixture cast beautiful, natural light with much better energy efficiency and without the heat produced by old-fashioned incandescent bulbs.
- What does "fixed track" mean?
- Can you point the heads in any direction?
- What does it mean that it's "damp located"?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
As Seen In
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
Prospect 4-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Linear Chandelier, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Owen Floor Lamp, Satin Brass$399.00Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Aged Brass$129.00 $99.99Shop Now
Owen Adjustable One Arm Wall Light, Satin Brass$149.00Shop Now
Jules Glass Flush Mount, Satin Brass with Clear Glass$189.00Shop Now
Farrah Jute Flush Mount, Aged Brass$109.00Shop Now
Carlisle 3-Light Vanity Wall Light - Matte Black & Aged Brass with Clear Glass$129.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.