- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn of the century industrial lighting and Thomas Edison’s earliest electrical accomplishments, our Red Hook Bulb features a large, single globe shaped glass and brass bulb with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a spiral formation.
The Red Hook is one style among our Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a set of two glass and brass bulbs with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a spiral formation
- Each has 40W and an estimated 3000 hours of use
- Boasts a unique, large, globe shape (G40)
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Hello Sir I bought 3 sets of the Red Hook G40 Vintage Edison Bulbs. I intend to install them in Egypt where the voltage power is 220. I want to make sure that a regular voltage step down converter can take care of the problem or if you have a recommended solution to that. I'm happy with the quality and the style and recommended your products to a lot of friends in Egypt and overseas and i really hope to make it work. Waiting for your reply Sincerely, Baher H. Wassif
- How many lumens is this bulb?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Kensington T14 Vintage Edison Bulbs, 40W (E26) - Set of 4$16.00Shop Now
Kensington T14 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Bushwick ST18 Vintage Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Coney Island Mini A15 Vintage Candelabra Bulb, 40W (E12) - Single$4.00 $3Shop Now
Flatbush Incandescent ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26), Single$4.00 $3Shop Now
Williamsburg T14 Vintage Bulb 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Crown Heights A19 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$4.00 $3Shop Now
Midwood G25 Vintage Globe Bulb 40W (E26) - Single$5.00Shop Now
Coney Island A19 Vintage Bulb 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.