- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This small, matte white drum fixture may be tiny, but it packs a punch. With an output of 1,200 lumens, this mighty little light will illuminate the darkest of spaces - from the inside of a shadowy closet to the corners of a dim attic. It's not too bad on the eyes, either. Its slim silhouette has the appeal of recessed lighting but without recessed lighting prices.
- Features a small but powerful contemporary, slim-profiled flush mount fixture
- Will keep on keepin’ on with a lasting power of 50,000 hours
- Illuminates the tiny, darkest spaces in your home with a bright light output of 1,200 lumen
- On the color temperature scale, this fixture reads at 3000K. It emits a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be utilitarian but inviting
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Uses LED technology to provide an energy-efficient addition to your home
- Neutral (white)
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I bought two of these -- one for my pantry and another for a small walk-in closet. They are far superior to the fixtures I replaced. The light portion fits very tightly on the backplate. I gave it four instead of five stars because the light comes with instructions that barely explain how to mount the fixture. If you've replaced a light fixture before, you'll figure it out, but a first-timer will likely be frustrated. Otherwise, a solid product made of metal and glass.
- Is this good for outdoors, for example, on the back porch under the eaves of the house? I’m trying to replace a recessed light. Thanks.
- Can the LED light be replaced? I mean when it burns out can you change the light bulb?
- Is this fixture UL approved?
- Where is this light manufactured?
- Can this be used for bathroom?
- Is this fixture waterproof? Considering it for a bathroom. Thanks,
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Abbey 12" LED Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$99.00Shop Now
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Anja 14" Fabric Drum Shade Flush Mount, Aged Brass$149.00 $84Shop Now
Harper 14" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$249.00Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$299.00Shop Now
Finn 9" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$139.00Shop Now
Finn 12" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.