- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of festive string lights features fifteen globe bulbs, emitting warm light, strung along a forty-eight foot strand. Swag back and forth over your garden, patio or gathering for an inviting glow and a touch of vintage charm.
- This durable 48' strand features 15 vintage-inspired bulbs - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to seven consecutive strands
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Up to 7 Strands
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 15 x S14, 11W, E26 Bulbs Included, 120V, 165W, 1200W Max
- Light Source
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 3' Between Sockets, 3' Lead Wire, 48' Total Length
- String/ Wire Color
- Black Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These lights are quality and exactly as hoped! Great purchase. Heavy duty and very easy to hang with the integrated hang holes at each light. Only drawback is the length between lights when plugging one string into another. But this was not a deal breaker for me because I used them in a barn (it didn't need to look totally perfect) and because of all the other positives with this product. Agree with note from another reviewer - hang before putting in bulbs so as to take care not to break any. You only receive as many as you need - no extras!
- Are these string lights (s14 11w) dimmable? If so, can you recommend the appropriate dimmer control. Thanks.
- When you connect two strands together is there a 6ft space between the two at the connection point or still only the 3ft for a continuous look without having to wrap the cord?
- I am considering buying some of the string lights, but I am concerned about where to buy matching replacement bulbs. Do you carry these and how much are they?
- Can multiple strings be connected together for these lights?
- Will they work in Australia or will I need an adaptor ?
- I bought two of these strings and I live in Argentina where we have 220 v energy. Can I use it in my country? Regards, AgustÃn
- I purchased your LC003002 string lights and one bulb was defective. How do I order replacement bulbs?
- I don't think I set up an account when I placed my order a few months back. Maybe you can look me up if I give you my address? Anyway, we bought some vintage string lights from you. I think they are the Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand with Bulbs. Two bulbs broke in a hail storm last week. What is the product number so I can order a pack of replacements from you. Also, how do you suggest we remove what is left of the broken bulb? My husband tried needle nose pliers but had no success. Thank you.Sadly we don't carry replacement bulbs for that item. You can however find them in the link below. https://www.google.com/search?q=S14+11W&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 You can reach our tech department at 866-490-9358 extension 108. they should be able to assist with removal of your defective bulbs.
- Hello - I'm with the Liberty Hospital Foundation and we recently purchased 12 strands of your Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand with Bulbs and unfortunately some of the bulbs aren't good and we'd like to order some replacements. Can you send me a link to order the S14 11W clear replacement bulbs? Thank you, Mark Bertrand 816.792.7195
- I would like to take these to our home in Bolivia, South America. There is 230 V. Will these work there?
- Are the vintage bulbs from Brooklyn Bulb Co. heavy duty enough for use in trees? We would like to leave them up three seasons a year.
- how do I replace bulbs if I choose to buy a strand?
- I purchased two strings of the LC003002 and they arrived with 2 bulbs defective. I need to find replacements and cannot. Can I purchase them through you>
- On these string lights, you show a .5/" gauge. That is not a AWG (like 12 or 14 0r 16AWG) standard. Please provide that. Also, if you tie two or more string together, will there be more than 3 feet between the bulbs where they connect together?
- Is the light strand grounded? What is the guage of the wire?
- how long is the string? Bulb spacing is how many inches?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Best Outdoor Decor for Your Summer Party
It’s officially the season for backyard barbecues and summer evening dinner parties. Whether you’re throwing a big 4th of July celebration or having a quiet moment with friends, make your summer one for the books by setting the scene with festive decor for your patio, lawn or porch.Read More
As Seen In
Memorial Day Decor
Memorial Day will soon be here marking it the official start to the outdoor party season. To help you get your backyard ready and at its finest, we’ve rounded up some outdoor favorites.Read More
As Seen In
Pete Nelson of Animal Planet's Treehouse Masters is said to be a "treehouse whisperer". With an active imagination, outstanding skill set and team, and a can-do attitude, Nelson crafts extraordinary structures, turning his clients' pie-in-the-sky dreams into reality. In Season 8, Pete had a new kind of challenge. Christina Salway, interior designer and soon-to-be Treehouse Masters team-member, wanted to construct a family treehouse entirely out of windows. Pete did all the heavy-lifting. We were brought in for the final magic touches.Read More
Olwyn Solar Wall Light with Motion Detection, Set of 2$37.00Shop Now
Solar Warm White Glass Jar Light with Rope Handle, Set of 2$23.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00Shop Now
Black Metal Slat 12" Warm White Flameless Lantern, Set of 2$40.00Shop Now
Classic Black Connectable Clear Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights, 25 Bulbs G16.5$26.00Shop Now
Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$84.00Shop Now
Tall Glass Paneled 11" Black Metal Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$44.00Shop Now
Warm White Cluster Plug-In String Lights, 13ft$50.00Shop Now
Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Strand$39.00Shop Now
Frosted Warm White Mini Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 50$22.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.