- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Harper collection in a rich aged brass finish, features a stunning glass design - creating the illusion of multiple rods. A bottom glass diffuser evenly disperses the included energy-efficient G9 LED bulbs for a stunning luminous environment. This statement piece adds a touch of glamour to your kitchen, dining room or bedroom.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Interior ribbed glass, with a smooth exterior creates the illusion of multiple rods, producing a soft diffused glow
- A white acrylic top diffuser prevents dust, bugs and dirt from entering fixture, along with a bottom glass diffuser for even light diffusion
- Two included energy efficient G9 LED Bulbs provide a significant amount of light output, equivalent to two 40W incandescent bulbs
- Recessed sloped ceiling adapter allows for mounting on sloped or vaulted ceilings
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Clear Ribbed Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1 ft. minimum to 4.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 8.5" Dia x 7" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 40W Max Per Socket, 120V, 2 x G9 LED Bulbs Included
- Light Output
- 350 Lumens Per Bulb
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 8.5" Dia x 14" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- How bright are the bulbs? is it difficult to switch the bulbs for something brighter?The Harper pendant light comes with two g9 bulbs (350 lumens each). For most customers, that's pleantly bright enough. If you decide that you'd like the bulbs to be even brighter, you can easily swap out these g9 bulbs with bulbs with a higher lumen count from your local hardware store. Just be sure to stay below the 40w limit.
- What kind of dimmer should I get to use with this?You'll need an LED dimmer for the Harper 8.5" LED Glass Rod Pendant. Check out the product specification section for a list of dimmers that we have tested and that we know work with this product. Not all LED dimmers work with all fixtures, so be sure to double check before you buy a dimmer.
- Am remodeling the kitchen. Are these suitable for task lighting over a kitchen island?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Harper Collection
Show-stopping yet refined, the Harper Collection features an array of fixtures that add a touch of glamor to the home. Offered in pendant, sconce, and flush mount silhouettes, the lights feature captivating ribbed glass - giving the illusion of rods in sequence - and a satiny metallic border. Perfect for those who would like an impressive piece but remain minimalist at heart.Read More
As Seen In
Pre-Holiday Home Updates
The most recent updates on sales, featured designers or projects that we are excited about.Read More
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
Harper 24" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier, Aged Brass$259.00 $159Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$299.00Shop Now
Harper 14" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$249.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Polished Nickel$449.00Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Polished Nickel$349.00Shop Now
Alton Pendant with Tapered Glass, Aged Brass$119.00 $107.10Shop Now
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Frosted G9 LED Bulb, Single$10.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.