- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Harper collection in a rich aged brass finish, features a stunning glass design - creating the illusion of multiple rods. A bottom glass diffuser evenly disperses the included energy-efficient G9 LED bulbs for a stunning luminous environment. This statement piece adds a touch of glamour to your kitchen, dining room or bedroom.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Interior ribbed glass, with a smooth exterior creates the illusion of multiple rods, producing a soft diffused glow
- A white acrylic top diffuser prevents dust, bugs and dirt from entering fixture, along with a bottom glass diffuser for even light diffusion
- Six included energy efficient G9 LED Bulbs provide a significant amount of light output, equivalent to six 40W incandescent bulbs
- Recessed sloped ceiling adapter allows for mounting on sloped or vaulted ceilings
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 6.5" Dia x .75" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass, Clear Ribbed Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 1 ft. minimum to 4.5 ft. maximum
- Glass Dimensions
- 18" Dia x 6.5" H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 40W Max Per Socket, 120V, 6 x G9 LED Bulbs Included
- Light Output
- 350 Lumens Per Bulb
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 25,000 Hours
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 18" Dia x 13.5" H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I’m looking for a list of compatible dimmers- they are supposed to be on Specifications tab but I don’t see them?
- Could this go in a short foyer? Would it be too big?That depends on how short your entry way is. The minimum hieght for this light is 13.5 inches. As long as you have enough clearance for your door (so the door doesn't hit the light), it would be fine. You could also choose the flush mount version of the light. It provides the same style and grace with just 6.5 inches of hight.
- How do I know if it will be bright enough for my kitchen?
- What kind of dimmer should I get? Does it have to be LED?A list of dimmers compatable with the Harper LED pendant is available on the Specifications Tab on this page. Other dimmers may work with the pendant, but they haven't been tested. The dimmer should be LED- incandescent dimmers probably won't be sensitive enough to perform well. For more information on dimmers, check out this article.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Harper Collection
Show-stopping yet refined, the Harper Collection features an array of fixtures that add a touch of glamor to the home. Offered in pendant, sconce, and flush mount silhouettes, the lights feature captivating ribbed glass - giving the illusion of rods in sequence - and a satiny metallic border. Perfect for those who would like an impressive piece but remain minimalist at heart.Read More
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
As Seen In
Answers To Your Dining Room Chandelier Questions
Choosing and installing the right dining room chandelier for above your table can truly determine the ambiance of the room. There are tips for guaranteeing light is distributed evenly throughout the room, and there are proper installation tricks to ensure none of your guests are eating in the dark! Here’s our how-to guide on dining room chandeliers to help you pick the perfect one, hang it just right, and create a comfortable atmosphere in your dining room.Read More
As Seen In
Trend Finish: Aged Brass
Some finishes, like fashion trends, come and go, but aged brass seems to be sticking around.Read More
Harper 18" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$399.00Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Rectangle Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$429.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$449.00Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$339.00Shop Now
Harper 18" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Polished Nickel$349.00Shop Now
Anja 18" Fabric Drum Shade Pendant, Aged Brass$219.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$349.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.