- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of four Harlow Path Lights are a beautiful addition to any outdoor space. These are made of stainless steel and real glass for extra durability and high-end curb appeal. The LEDs and gorgeous textured glass create a beautiful, rippled pattern of warm white light to illuminate your driveway, lawn or garden late into the night; and their black color will coordinate seamlessly with any space. A powerful solar panel is built-in to each light, eliminating the need for annoying wires. The dusk to dawn sensor will turn the lights on and off each night for your convenience. Simply place in the ground and go!
- Four bright solar powered path lights comprised of glass and metal
- The LEDs and beautiful rippled glass create texture and interest while lighting the way
- The stake lights have different light settings - Off / Low / High - allowing you to choose between 8 or 14 lumens
- With a light temperature of 2700K, this is a warm light that will enhance any pathway beautifully
- Each light is powered by a 2.5" solar panel and a single rechargeable battery (included)
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I can't believe how well these work even in December! I tested them with the high light on and the low light on side by side, and here is what i found I noticed the difference and the brighter light is brighter, but it also drains the charge faster. I'm going to leave it on the low setting so it can last longer. They don't last as long as I'd like, even on the low setting but to be fair I'm testing these in December in New Jersey, so they don't really have enough time to charge every day. If they last this long in the dead of winter, I'm pretty confident they'll be really good in the summer.
- Does setting the lights on "High" make a big difference in how long they stay on at night?
- What's the performance like in the winter?
- How do you change the battery?To change the batteries, hold the metal top of the path light containing the solar panel and turn it counterclockwise to separate from the glass. Turn the top upside down to locate the battery compartment. Then hold the LED cover and turn it counterclockwise to separate from the metal top. Remove battery compartment covers and insert new batteries.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Evan Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$70.00Shop Now
Iced 9x6" Solar Paver Light Warm White$70.00Shop Now
Iced 9x6" Solar Paver Light Cool White$70.00Shop Now
Preston Outdoor Wall Light, Small$149.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 4x4", Cool White$25.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 6x6", Cool White$44.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 8x4", Warm White$42.00 $35.70Shop Now
Asher Large Outdoor Wall Light, Black$149.00Shop Now
Piper 20 LED Outdoor Retro Bulb String Lights$49.00Shop Now
Avalon Solar Crackled Glass Globe, Small$24.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.