- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Greenwood Pendant features a pared-down silhouette consisting of a simple, real metal fitter and prominent, hand blown, mirrored glass shade, reminiscent of turn of the century industrial fixtures. Perfect suspended above a small dining table or doubled up over a kitchen island.
- Features our thoughtfully-pared down, industrial silhouette with a blown, mirror glass shade and a prominently displayed Edison bulb
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord
- Shown with the Bushwick Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- Cord Details
- 10ft Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Mirrored Smoke Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 16" MIN to 126" MAX
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Is this pendant suited for a sloped ceiling?
- What is the outside diameter of the Greenwood Pendant with Mirrored Smoke Glass cord?
- Is the 10 ft cord rated to be hung over ceiling hooks if converted into a plug-in type lamp?Unfortunately, we can't recommend making modifications to the products because that voids our manufacture warranty. We do have plug-in fixtures that are designed to be swagged. Click here to see some examples.
- Can an LED lamp be installed in this pendant fixture? LEDs are a great choice for the Greenwood pendant light. Check out our full selection of vinitage-inspired LED lamps (bulbs).
- Is this product okay to use in bathrooms?
- Can it accommodate more than a 40 watt bulb? The maximum wattage for the Greenwood pendant light is 40w, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a brighter bulb. An LED bulb uses a lot less energy and can give off a lot more light. For more information about Watts vs. Lumens, please see our handy guide.
- Is this fixture 120v or 12v? Thanks!
- Can this fixture be used on a porch in the NYS climate?
- Is this a plug-in type lamp?
- Is this suitable for an over kitchen counter work space as a task light? If used with an LED vintage look bulb is the lighting strong enough?This fixture looks great in kitchens. Generally, one of our LED vintage bulbs are sufficiant for lighting kitchen counters or an island. If you decide you want something brighter you can easily swap out the bulb for a bulb with higher lumens.
- I live in southern california and have an outdoor bar that I'm building. Can I hang these outdoors?The Greenwood pendant light is rated as "dry-located". This means that it's designed to be inside-only. Some customers have sucessfully made modifications to install this light outside (especially in dry climates). Please note that making those kinds of modifications will void the warranty, so we can't recommend it.
- Can I use 100 watt bulb? or do you have something similiar with brighter bulbThe Greenwood Pendant has a maximum wattage of 40w, but that doesn't mean you can't have a brighter bulb! An LED bulb will use a lot less energy and give off a lot more light. For more information about Watts vs Lumens, read our handy guide!
- Can this be put into a recessed light fixture easily?
- Can I use a different shaped bulb than the one in the picture?
- What color is the canopy and how big is it?
- Can the Greenwood Glass Pendant be ordered with a 60 watt bulb?
- What color is the glass greenwood pendant?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Greenwood Pendant with Clear Glass$99.00Shop Now
Prospect 4-Light Pendant, Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Bergen Oval Pendant, Matte Black$85.00Shop Now
Astor Adjustable Plug-In Pendant, Black$69.00 $44.99Shop Now
Prospect Floor Lamp, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Bergen Bell Pendant, Matte Black$85.00Shop Now
Prospect 3-Light Vanity, Matte Black$79.00Shop Now
Windsor Heights Cylinder Glass Pendant$99.00Shop Now
Prospect Curved Wall Sconce, Matte Black$39.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$139.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.