- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Greenwood Pendant features a pared-down silhouette consisting of a simple, real metal fitter and prominent, hand blown, mirrored glass shade, reminiscent of turn of the century industrial fixtures. Perfect suspended above a small dining table or doubled up over a kitchen island.
- Features our thoughtfully-pared down, industrial silhouette with a blown, mirror glass shade and a prominently displayed Edison bulb
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord
- Shown with the Bushwick Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- Cord Details
- 10ft Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Mirrored Smoke Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 16" MIN to 126" MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 11" Dia x 7" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 1x E26 bulb (not included) 40W Max, 120V
- Product Dimensions
- 11"Dia x 13"H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- Can this light be used as a swag light
- Is this pendant suited for a sloped ceiling?
- What is the outside diameter of the Greenwood Pendant with Mirrored Smoke Glass cord?
- Can an LED lamp be installed in this pendant fixture? LEDs are a great choice for the Greenwood pendant light. Check out our full selection of vinitage-inspired LED lamps (bulbs).
- Is this product okay to use in bathrooms?
- Can it accommodate more than a 40 watt bulb? The maximum wattage for the Greenwood pendant light is 40w, but that doesn't mean that you can't have a brighter bulb. An LED bulb uses a lot less energy and can give off a lot more light. For more information about Watts vs. Lumens, please see our handy guide.
- Is this fixture 120v or 12v? Thanks!
- Can this fixture be used on a porch in the NYS climate?
- Is this a plug-in type lamp?
- Is this suitable for an over kitchen counter work space as a task light? If used with an LED vintage look bulb is the lighting strong enough?
- I live in southern california and have an outdoor bar that I'm building. Can I hang these outdoors?The Greenwood pendant light is rated as "dry-located". This means that it's designed to be inside-only. Some customers have sucessfully made modifications to install this light outside (especially in dry climates). Please note that making those kinds of modifications will void the warranty, so we can't recommend it.
- Can I use 100 watt bulb? or do you have something similiar with brighter bulbThe Greenwood Pendant has a maximum wattage of 40w, but that doesn't mean you can't have a brighter bulb! An LED bulb will use a lot less energy and give off a lot more light. For more information about Watts vs Lumens, read our handy guide!
- Can I use a different shaped bulb than the one in the picture? The Greenwood Pendant light needs a bulb with an E26 socket, and has an opening for a bulb that's 3" D or less. You can pick any shaped bulb that fits those guidlines. We really like the look of the Cobble Hill Bulb as an alternative to the Bushwick. Check out our full selection of vintage-inspired LED lamps (bulbs).
- Can the Greenwood Glass Pendant be ordered with a 60 watt bulb? The Greenwood Glass Pendant has a maximum wattage of 40W, so you don't want to use a 60w bulb in this fixture. If you'd like a brighter bulb, you can get an LED bulb that would use less enegry but gives off much more light. For more information about Watts vs Lumens, read our handy guide!
- What color is the glass greenwood pendant?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..