- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Features a set of three flameless candles each with a distressed, gold exterior, lifelike wax body and a warm LED light that mimics the natural flicker of a real flame. Arrange on a coffee table or nestled among books on a bookshelf for a warm, ambient glow and shimmering, decorative touch.
- Features an assortment of flameless, gold candles with a distressed exterior
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Drip-free, worry free
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included per candle
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- Gold, Wax, Distressed
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Pillar
- Product Dimensions
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 4"
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 5"
- 1 - 3" x 3" x 6"
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love these candles. The light shines through beautifully. Looks like a real burning candle. No worry about forgetting to blow out a real candle, tipping over and fire. I would highly recommend these Candles and Lights.com as a reputable company to buy from.
- what color when lighted? are they more cream-colored, or more gold or amber in tone?
- If I was to use these candles separately, which is my intention, do these produce decent amount of light?
- are these candles unscented? very important due to allergies to scents
- I purchased two sets of these. The timers do not work correctly or I am programming the remote incorrectly.
I set the 8hr timer and the candles go off after 8 hours but do not turn back on the next day (after 16 hours). What am I doing wrong?In order to set the timer function, you would need to physically turn the on/off button switch to ON first. Then with the remote, click on the 8-hour function. The candles should blink/flicker to indicate that the timer is set. It will run the 8 hours and turn back on the same day, same time as long as your candles are still on the ON switch. If that does not work either, we'll be happy to further assist you. Please email the information to us at email@example.com.
- Do these candles flicker or move in any way? They're beautiful!
- I would like 3 6inch candles. is it possible to buy 3 individual 6 inch candles and if so what would be the cost??
- How many hours is the timer?
- How long do the timers run on your candles?
- all of your TIMER function candles FAIL to state how many hours ON and how many hours OFF. Please advise.
- Will the remote for the Champagne Metallic Wax Flameless Candle with Timer and Remote, Set of 3ï€…ï€…ï€… Manufacturer's Model: LFTGD456 work on the Assorted Cream Faux Wick Votives, Set of 15 Manufacturer's Model: CIFC0005?
- I need 15 to 20 candles. If I buy multiple sets of these candles, can you program more then 1 set to work with 1 remote. So, one remote controls all of the candles.
- The product description says they do come with a remote. Which should I believe?
- Your description lacks necessary info. Dimensions...batteries and life/hours of battery life.The battery life isn't given because how long they last depend on how long per day the item is on. They generally last about 180 hours. Here are the main features on the websites listing. Main Features Flickering amber LED for a realistic candle look Included remote allows easy control over candle functions Sold as a set of 3 Sizes include: 4" H, 5" H, 6" H (3" Diameter) Requires 2 AA batteries per candle
- do you have these in 3 inch height or 3.5 inch?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Golden Decor Inspiration
Spruce up your home with golden, shimmering accents for a touch of timeless luxury. From bold and geometric to romantic and distressed, our collection of candles has a texture to suit every style.Read More
Gold Deco Glass Votives with Poured Wax Tea Light, Set of 4$28.00 $10Shop Now
Silver Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$24.00 $19Shop Now
Rosalind Gold Distressed Taper Candles, Set of 4$27.00Shop Now
Metallic Mercury Gold Glass Poured Wax Votives, Set of 3$24.00 $16Shop Now
Stainless Steel Glass Paneled Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$55.00 $36Shop Now
Rosalind Distressed Gold Flat Top Votives, Set of 8$27.00 $15Shop Now
Rosalind Textured Gold Slim Pillar Candles, Set of 4$39.00 $24Shop Now
Gold Ombre Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00 $19Shop Now
Geometric Gold Pillar Candles, Set of 3$35.00 $22Shop Now
Round Gold Honeycomb Carved Candles, Set of 3$40.00 $24Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.