- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of festive string lights features fifty frosted mini-globe bulbs, each illuminated by warm, white LED lights, strung along a fifteen foot strand. The strand offers eight different illumination settings. Click through the various options, that vary in rhythm and sequence, to match your mood, or maintain an inviting glow with the "steady on" feature. Swag back and forth over your garden, patio or gathering for an inviting glow and a touch of vintage charm.
- Features a 17' strand of 50 warm, frosted LED globes - powered by an easily-concealable battery box
- Includes a convenient 6-hour timer function - remains on for 6, off for 18, and resumes the same time the next day
- Offers eight different lighting functions (ex. twinkle, flash, slow glow, steady on), giving you customizable ambiance
- Requires 4 AA batteries
- Bulb Cover Material
- Frosted Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 50 Integrated LEDS, .15W, .15W Max
- Light Output
- 60 Lumens
- Light Source
- Power Source
- 4 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 4" Between Globes, 6" Lead Wire, 17' Total Length
- Special Features
- 8 Functions
- Switch Options
- Off, Timer, On
- Timer Details
- 6 Hour Timer Included
- Wire Color
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love this lights on a timer. Reason is I bought a solar light rosary from
Australia but guess what ? By open the battery compartment so many times+ Keep reading
I broke one of the wires.so I decided to buy these lights. They are awesome
I wrapped around the rosary and it's beautiful the lights on the rosary are also
With globes so good item and good service at Lights.com.
The lights are beautiful. The instructions were a little vague as to what exactly the button does. I just kept pushing it, and apparently it has different blinking light patterns and speeds or you can have it remain solid. I wish it would've said that somewhere, but other than that, I'm really happy with my purchase. They are not too bright and not too dim. Just the perfect amount of lighting. The balcony at my apartment does not have an outdoor outlet, so the battery powered lights are a blessing! Thank you!
- Can these lights be connected together to create a longer strand?
- With this light set. If we unscrew one or more bulbs from the set. Will the whole cord of lights stop working. Or will it continue to work with bulbs missing
- What is the length of the warranty?
- Do these lights have any warranty? Thankd
- Are there any like this style that don't have a timer?
- I'm not sure how to use the timer on these lights. Can you please provide me with instructions? Thanks, Allyson
- Does the timer re-set every six hours? Or do lights remain off until you turn on for 6 hours? I would only use occasionally, so wouldn't want them going on/off all the time.
- Concerning the Frosted Warm White Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 50 Manufacturer's Model: LC003019, is the warm light more like the natural Candle light (I.e Amber)?! Is the item returnable?
- can a bulbs be removed without disrupting the circuit?
- Do you have to run these on a 6 hour timer or can you just turn them on and off when you wish to use them?
- What type if batteries? Is the cycle for the timer 6 hours on & 18 hours off or 6 on then 6 off etc. Are the frosted gloves glass or plastic?
- How long is the lead to the lights? What battery's does it take
- what are the dimensions of the globe? also, could i put it on a battery pack that can blink or sequence it?
- what it says 6 hour timer does that mean its off the six hours over 6 hours then back on for 6 hours and back over 6 hours or what?
- Would I be able or unscrew/disconnect the frosted globe, separating it from the string without damage? I wish to use these lights in a craft project.
- Are these dimmable? Do you have a similar product that's got a smaller globe ?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Frosted Cool White Mini Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 100$24.00Shop Now
White LED Traditional Bulb String Lights, Strand of 20$36.00 $26Shop Now
Crystal Beaded Garland String Lights, 31 ft.$120.00Shop Now
Starry Silver Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights, 32ft$36.00Shop Now
Warm White 200 LED Connectable White Cable Battery String Lights$36.00 $15Shop Now
Starry Silver Bead Garland Fairy String Lights, 9ft$32.00Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Cascading Garland 8.5ft$28.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00Shop Now
Starry Bright-White Silver Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.