- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our durable, cool white glass bricks are built to illuminate the dark corners of your outdoor spaces. Once turned on, these landscape lights are maintenance free. An interior solar panel harnesses the sun’s energy, recharging the battery throughout the day. They will turn on automatically at dusk, providing light well into the evening. Place them in full sun along driveways, carports, or pathways, and let the daylight do all the work.
*For decorative use only. Not intended to be recessed. Should only be placed in a location with proper drainage.
- Features our heavy-duty, solar powered glass brick
- One 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 700mAh battery included per light
- Constructed from durable, water glass, these pavers are built to withstand the elements
- Easy to access On | Off button; can conserve energy when not in use
- Each brick contains four energy-efficient but luminous LED lights in cool white
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700mAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 3.8" x 3.8" x 2"
- Switch Options
- Timer Function
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Lights.com is worth every penny. I order 4 blue solar pavers, I loved them so much I ordered 4 more. When I got the 2nd batch there were a few LED lights out. I called in and talked to Nikki Grinberg. She was very nice and understanding. She asked me to take pictures and send them to her. Which I did and the next day I was told my new lights would be tested and sent out. Great customer service. I was so happy I purchased another 10 lights from lights.com. Oh, and did I mention the lights arrived fast and I always have an email letting me know what's going on with my order. Fantastic Company. www.lights.com.
Hello, we just received our brick paver lights this week. After a couple days in the sun the lights seem to be giving off a nice bright light thru out the night. Thank you again for sending with complete instructions and storage info if need be.
Todd & Linda+ Keep reading
This is the second set of paver bricks I've purchased. Unfortunately the first set didn't stand up to the stress of being driven over a few times.(they are set among antique brick pavers between the neighbor's driveway and ours). I am happy with the pacer lights so far, except that the LEDs are more yellow than white, and thus not as bright. I'll be delighted to write a glowing review in a year or so if these pavers last. I really like them, but they're a bit pricey to have to replace every couple of years. Great service and fast delivery! Thanks.
- How many do you get for 20.00
- Hello, do the solar bricks need to be fully at ground level for charging, or can they be partially surrounded by crushed stones in landscaping? Thank you.
- I just received these so they are not charged. I can't tell whether the on/off button is on or off by the button position. Does it need to be in "on" position to charge? Or does it charge regardless on button position?
- What size are the mini, small, and medium lights? I could only find 6" on the large?We have the following path lights from small to large: 1) Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light (4" x 4") http://www.lights.com/frosted-glass-solar-brick-path-light-cool-white-p-28678.html Comes in blue , cool white and warm white. 2) Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver (6" x 6") http://www.lights.com/iced-warm-white-square-brick-paver-p-37303.html 3) Iced Brick 8" Rectangular Paver (6" x 8") http://www.lights.com/iced-brick-rectangular-paver-p-37310.html
- How does cold weather (snow and ice) affect the performance of these outdoor brick lights?These brick lights are weather resistant and should be fine in the snow and ice as long as they have good drainage for when the melt comes. The winter is likely to affect the performance if there is less sun to charge the bricks. The more sunlight the solar brick gets, the longer it will stay lit for at night.
- What is the lumens rating for these?
- How long do they stay on for, Do they have a battery that needs to be changed?
- Yes, I realize that incandescent is warmer than halogen, and therefore the cool white is closer to halogen and the warm white is closer to incandescent. I wanted to know if the cool white looks like a halogen or if it looks bluish (and likewise, does the warm white look like an incandescent or does it look gold/yellow). Thanks for the awesome-fast reply, though!
- How white is the cool white (is it very cold, almost bluish?) / how about warm white (does it appear more gold/yellow than an incandescent white bulb?)...basically, which white seems closer to a regular wired halogen or wired incandescent? Also does one white seem to give off more light than the other?
- Can you stand on them?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Iced 8x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$34.00 $26Shop Now
Iced 6x6" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$29.00Shop Now
Iced 4x4" Solar Brick Light, Warm White$20.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Paver Light, Cool White$36.00Shop Now
Ghost and Pumpkin Battery String Lights 2 Pack$19.00Shop Now
Brown Solar Path Lights with Wall Sconce Converter, Set of 2$44.00Shop Now
Heavy Duty Black Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$50.00 $42Shop Now
Solar Warm White Glass Jar Light with Rope Handle, Set of 2$23.00Shop Now
Iced 8x4" Solar Paver Light, Warm White$36.00Shop Now
Sulis Stainless Steel Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$86.00 $58Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.