- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of ninety-six white resin, mini tapers features a life-like drip effect and a warm, glow that mimics the natural movement of a traditional candle. Enjoy the warm ambiance, during the holidays or all year round, without the mess of wax drippings or worry of an open flame. Includes a remote for setting modification from a distance. Perfect for home, weddings, churches, restaurants, and events.
- Set of ninety-six, durable resin taper candles with faux-drip detailing - perfect for the holidays and beyond
- This item emits a soft, warm white light - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting.
- Includes our 6-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- 1 AA alkaline battery included with each candle
- White, Plastic, Drip
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 1 AA Battery Included Per Taper
- Product Dimensions
- 1" x 1" x 5"
- Remote Included
- 6 Button Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I'm restoring 2 sets of the vintage animated carolers you used to see in many shop windows back in the '50's, '60's &'70's. They will be displayed on an enclosed porch & the remote feature will be SO handy!! I have the outlet on a remote, so I can now turn everything off from inside!!!
They all worked the first go, yet the dimmer remote does not function and the replacement does not either.
Shipping charge/$10 was way too much for this tiny package!!+ Keep reading
- Can I use the remote just to turn the candles on and off, without using a timer function?
- Do these flicker or have a steady light? Thank you.
- can they be used in a closed container outside in the winter? like a luminary?
- Hi - how large around is the base? - am trying to figure out if it will fit in a specific candle holder. Thanks.
- Can I use the remote that I have for my other battery operated candles to turn these on & off?
- How are the batteries to be installed? I have put them in every way and will not work.
- does it come with candle holderThese do not come with the candle holder. We will have a selection of candle holders approximately by late May of 2017. As of now, we are selling these that come with a base: http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-gold-base-p-33740.html Also comes with silver base and a version that is remote activated. http://www.lights.com/ivory-vigil-taper-candles-with-glass-candleholders-p-37427.html
- how do these candles work? Just insert battery (positive) towards flame? What turns the timer on? Tried good battery in two different candles... no "flame"You would need to remove the base, insert the batteries in (positive side first) and then twist back the base to the right in order for them to turn on. You can select either the 4 or 8-hour timer on the remote. If you are still experiencing trouble with turning the 2 candles on, please email us at email@example.com and we can proceed with a replacement order if you are still within our 90 day replacement window.
- I'd like a phone number to order bulk.
- I had one of these candles just stop working for no apparent reason. I tried everything to get it to work, and it will not. I tested the battery in all the other candle and they work fine. What can I do? Can you help me? Thanks
- Is the maximum diameter of the candle .75 or the base diameter. We need it to fit into a bottle that is a bit wider than .75
- do you have these candles in any other colors? If not is it possible to paint these candles?
- What are the height & diameter of base?
- Is there a timer inside of each candle? No external timer came in the box. Model LLFC0007
- Are these candles white or blue? Are there white 5" candles available?
- I am interested in ordering 14 sets. What is the bulk discount you offer? These will be used in 9 candelabras (9 candles each). Candelabras are balanced on the head and a wedding dance is performed. Can no longer use real candles as we have in the past.
- This may be a silly question, but can one turn the candles off manually?
- How long does a battery last on the timer mode??? i.e., 500 hours???
- How does the timer function? Will it turn on automatically every 24 hours for a specific amount of time?
- Do you ship to uk?
- when you sell in bulk is that at wholesale price? I have a business and I would like to retail your product.
- Do you offer a discount for bulk purchases?
- What size battery does it use?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.