- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The unique and versatile square Finn flush mount light, in a modern polished nickel finish features a single piece of water-like curved glass. This light fixture is beautiful and multifaceted, creating fluid light diffusion upon viewing at different angles. The integrated LED board not only saves money on your electric bill, but also provides a strong functional light output ideal for hallways, powder rooms, or bedrooms.
- Solid square piece of pressed glass diffused with a white interior, provides a dimensional effect, almost fluid form, when viewing from different angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 20 watts of energy - equivalent to two 75W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel
- Glass Dimensions
- 9.5" x 9.5" x 2.5"
- Installation Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Is this dimable?
- Is it very bright?The Finn 9" square flush mount has a light output of 1600 lumens, which is about the same as two 75 watt bulbs. It's bright enough for small-to-medium rooms, but you might want to add some task lighting or additonal lighting if you plan to say, use it in a bathroom, kitchen, or office.
- How do you change the bulbs?The Finn 9" square flush mount uses an LED board, so there aren't any bulbs to change. The board is replaceable, but it doubleful you'll ever need to. This light is estimated to last for 50,000 hours- that's a couple of decades with normal use. If something does happen, please call us and we'll be happy to help sort it out.
- Is it heavy?
- Is this made of glass?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Finn 12" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Finn 14" Round Glass Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$199.00 $99.99Shop Now
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$149.00 $119.99Shop Now
Castell 8" Globe Pendant, Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Opal Globe Pendant , Matte Black$119.00Shop Now
Powell LED 7" Matte Black Globe Pendant$119.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Opal Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Bergen Bell Pendant, Matte Black$85.00Shop Now
Harper 8.5" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$189.00 $99.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.