- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The unique and versatile square Finn flush mount light, in a modern polished nickel finish features a single piece of water-like curved glass. This light fixture is beautiful and multifaceted, creating fluid light diffusion upon viewing at different angles. The integrated LED board not only saves money on your electric bill, but also provides a strong functional light output ideal for hallways, powder rooms, or bedrooms.
- Solid square piece of pressed glass diffused with a white interior, provides a dimensional effect, almost fluid form, when viewing from different angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 20 watts of energy - equivalent to two 75W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel
- Glass Dimensions
- 9.5" x 9.5" x 2.5"
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 114 Integrated LEDs, 20W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 1600 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 9.5" x 9.5" x 3" H
- Product Weight
- 9lbs Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
- How is it mounted on ceiling?
- Hi, This light looks great! Shopping online is a challenge, if it turns out we can’t use it can we return it? Thank you, JessicaHi there, please review our return policy here - In short, yes, you can return light fixtures up to 45 days from purchase, though we think you will love your new fixture! If an item is marked "Final Sale" you will not be able to return it.
- does this light mount on a ceiling facing down?
- Is this dimable?
- Is it very bright?The Finn 9" square flush mount has a light output of 1600 lumens, which is about the same as two 75 watt bulbs. It's bright enough for small-to-medium rooms, but you might want to add some task lighting or additonal lighting if you plan to say, use it in a bathroom, kitchen, or office.
- How do you change the bulbs?The Finn 9" square flush mount uses an LED board, so there aren't any bulbs to change. The board is replaceable, but it doubleful you'll ever need to. This light is estimated to last for 50,000 hours- that's a couple of decades with normal use. If something does happen, please call us and we'll be happy to help sort it out.
- Is it heavy?
- Is this made of glass?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..