- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The unique and versatile square Finn flush mount, in a modern polished nickel finish features a single piece of water-like curved glass. This ever changing piece, creates fluid light diffusion upon viewing at different angles. The integrated LED board not only saves money on your electric bill, but also provides a strong functional light output ideal for hallways, powder rooms, or bedrooms.
This item is final sale, but still carries the same warranty as any Lights.com product
- Solid square piece of pressed glass diffused with a white interior, provides a dimensional effect, almost fluid form, when viewing from different angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 24 watts of energy - equivalent to two 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- This item is final sale, but still carries the same warranty as any Lights.com product
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel
- Glass Dimensions
- 12.5" x 12.5" x 2.5"
- Installation Options
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What is it made out of? Is it heavy?
- How do I change the bulbs?There aren't bulbs to change! It uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50 000 hours. If you have any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-490-9358 so that we can assist you further.
- Is this an interior light? Can it be used as an exterior porch light?The flush mount is rated as "damp located" which means it is ok for steamy rooms like bathrooms but shouldn't be installed outside. Some customers have made modifications to damp located lights so they can be installed outside but we can't recommend that because it would void warranty.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$199.00 $64.99Shop Now
Finn 11" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$179.00 $49.97Shop Now
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Alton Flush Mount with Chic Dome Glass, Satin Nickel$119.00 $49.99Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G40 Bulb (E26)$16.00Shop Now
Aria 8" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Farrah Jute Flush Mount, Aged Brass$109.00Shop Now
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$19.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.