- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The unique and versatile square Finn flush mount, in a rich aged brass finish features a single piece of water-like curved glass. This ever changing piece, creates fluid light diffusion upon viewing at different angles. The integrated LED board not only saves money on your electric bill, but also provides a strong functional light output ideal for hallways, powder rooms, or bedrooms.
- Solid square piece of pressed glass diffused with a white interior, provides a dimensional effect, almost fluid form, when viewing from different angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 24 watts of energy - equivalent to two 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Aged Brass
- Glass Dimensions
- 12.5" x 12.5" x 2.5"
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 116 Integrated LEDs, 24W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 1920 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 12.5" x 12.5" x 3" H Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Is this an interior light? Can it be used as an exterior porch light?The finn flush mount is rated as "damp located" which means it is ok for steamy rooms like bathrooms, but shouldn't be installed outside. Some customers have made modifications to damp located lights so they can be installed outside, but we can't recommend that because it would void our manufacturers warranty.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
The Finn Collection
We all know it - the terrible ceiling light inherited with a new place. But, with its thoughtful details, energy-efficiency, and competitive price point, the Finn Collection is the perfect replacement.Read More
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Finn 11" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$179.00Shop Now
Finn 14" Round Glass Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$199.00Shop Now
Finn 11" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$179.00Shop Now
Finn 12" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Satin Nickel$189.00Shop Now
3-Light Round Canopy with 3 Alton Pendants and 3 Rod Sets, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Finn 12" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$189.00Shop Now
Finn 9" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$139.00Shop Now
Honos 7" LED Flush Mount, White$32.00Shop Now
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.