- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile round Finn flush mount, in a satin nickel features a single piece of water-like curved glass. The LED light permeates through the thick glass, creating different effects, based on your viewing angle. An integrated LED board not only saves money on your electric bill, but also provides a strong functional light output ideal for hallways, powder rooms, or bedrooms.
- Solid round piece of pressed glass diffused with a white interior, provides a dimensional effect, almost fluid form, when viewing from different angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 20 watts of energy - equivalent to two 75W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Satin Nickel
- Glass Dimensions
- 11.5" Dia x 3" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 114 Integrated LEDs, 20W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 1600 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 11.5" Dia x 3.5" H Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What is it made out of? Is it heavy?
- How do I change the bulbs?There aren't bulbs to change! The Finn flush mount uses an integrated LED board instead of bulbs. It's possible to change out the LED board, but you probably won't ever have to. You can expect it to work for 50,000 hours (that's a decade or two with regular use). If you do run into problems, reach out and we'll be able to talk about options.
- Can a dimmer be used with it?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Green Collection – LED Light Fixtures
Earth Day is approaching which means it’s the time of the year we get to talk about our favorite aspect of the job: incorporating LED technology. With LEDs using a fraction of the energy of incandescents, we’re proud to offer this green technology in so many of our designs.Read More
Finn 11" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$159.00Shop Now
Finn 14" LED Round Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Finn 12" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$189.00Shop Now
Finn 9" LED Square Glass Flush Mount, Aged Brass$149.00Shop Now
Harper 14" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Aged Brass$249.00Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Round Glass Rod Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$399.00Shop Now
Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$259.00Shop Now
Atlas 16" Round LED Flush Mount, Chrome$259.00Shop Now
Abbey 12" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$99.00 $89.10Shop Now
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Polished Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.