- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The versatile round Finn flush mount, in a modern polished nickel finish features a single piece of water-like curved glass. The LED light permeates through the thick glass, creating different effects, based on your viewing angle. An integrated LED board not only saves money on your electric bill, but also provides a strong functional light output ideal for hallways, powder rooms, or bedrooms.
- Solid round piece of pressed glass diffused with a white interior, provides a dimensional effect, almost fluid form, when viewing from different angles
- Powered by bright, energy-efficient LEDs consuming 29 watts of energy - equivalent to two 100W incandescent bulbs
- Smooth dimmability - stable, non-flickering “true to life” LEDs - provides accurate reflection of skin tone and color (90+ CRI)
- Significant amount of true white light - emulating natural daylight, allowing the item to be the primary light source in the space (3000K)
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Polished Nickel
- Glass Dimensions
- 14.5" Dia x 3" H
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 152 Integrated LEDs, 29W Max, 120V
- Light Output
- 2320 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - CRI90, 50,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 14.5" Dia x 3.5" H
- Product Weight
- 18 lbs Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
My first time buying lights from Lights.com. The lights I purchased were exactly like the photo online, they were very protected in the packaging when they arrived. Easy to purchase online and delivered in a decent timeframe (considering today's supply chain/shipping issues). I plan on buying from them again in the future. Oh! And these lights look great on the ceiling.
Beautiful light. Well built and quality materials. You can tell when you take it out of the box that it was well made. Also, the color temperature of the light is perfect. It lit my space well and doesnt give off the blueish hues of some cheaply made LEDs Ive seen. Im a designer and have high standards for this stuff. Ill likely be buying more products from lights.com because Im so pleased with the quality and design.
I absolutely love the look of this light fixture. Its minimal, clean and modern. Without the shade, the LED is bright but once attached, it really takes it away. I give it 4 stars because its just so pretty but Im disappointed that it doesnt light up our kitchen. We are hoping that adding pendants over the bar will help!
- Hi, This fixture looks great! Shopping online is hard though, as opposed to seeing it in person. If we can’t use it after all, may we return it? Thanks, JessicaHi there, please review our return policy here - In short, yes, you can return light fixtures up to 45 days from purchase, though we think you will love your new fixture! If an item is marked "Final Sale" you will not be able to return it.
- How long do the LED lights last?
- When I turn the light off, it still glows all night long and I can’t get the light to completely go dark. What do I need to do?What happens is that the serial connection of the glow lamp clamps the circuit even when you turn the switch off. This, in turn, causes a low voltage drop to appear to the LED driver, and as a result, the LED bulb glows weakly. We suggest that you ask an electrician to look at your wiring in your home.
- Is this LED ceiling Light bright enough for a kitchen?Depends on how much light you are looking for and how big your kitchen is. The FINN LED Ceiling light has thick glass so the output is not optimal for a kitchen. This is a perfect LED Ceiling light for many rooms but should not be the promary light in your kitchen unless it is a very small kitchen
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Abbey 15" LED Flush Mount, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Farrah Jute Flush Mount, Aged Brass$129.00Shop Now
Kingston Mini 4-Light Chandelier, Polished Nickel$259.00 $39.99Shop Now
Midwood LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$12.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Linear Chandelier, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Luca Small Conical Pendant, Satin Brass$199.00Shop Now
Coney Island LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$14.00Shop Now
Williamsburg LED T14 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.