- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This refined and contemporary pendant adheres to the "less is more" principle. Features a clear, tear-drop shaped glass shade surrounding a smooth metal socket, and suspended by elegant side-bars. Adjustable down rods and a finely detailed circular canopy support this chic silhouette - all in a sophisticated brass finish. This updated fixture pairs superior materials with exceptional style, for a look that is both timeless and chic. Perfect for an entryway, above a small dining table, or in multiples above a kitchen island.
The Emma Pendant comes with one Williamsburg 5 Watt Mini LED bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection.
- Features an elegant, tear-drop shaped glass shade surrounding a smooth metal socket and set with matching down rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (2 x 6", 2 x 12") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Includes one Williamsburg Mini 5W LED bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection - Additional E12 bulbs and styles can be purchased separately here
- Bulbs Included
- Yes, 1 5W LED bulb
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 1"
- Brass, Clear Glass
- Glass Dimensions
- 7.25" Dia x 10.75" H
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Installation Options
- Glass, Steel
- Maximum Wattage
- Min/ Max Height (ft)
- 13" x 59"
- Number of Rods Included
- Two 6" Rods, Two 12" Rods
- Socket Type
- Wire Length
- 120" Download Manual Download Cutsheet
- Where to purchase light bulbsThe Emma Pendant comes with one Williamsburg Mini 5 Watt LED bulb from our Brooklyn Bulb collection and additional bulbs can be purchased here.
- how do you recommend cleaning the interior of the light? Do you need to remove the pins off the socket as you would to change your bulb?Yes, we would recommend removing the pins and carefully taking off the glass shade for cleaning. This is best to do with two people! Make sure your light is switched off before you begin. You can clean the glass shade thoroughly this way, using a soft cloth and glass-friendly cleaner, without any risk of getting the socket wet. Carefully reattach the glass once it is dry. You can also wipe the outside of the glass shade with a damp, soft cloth and gentle glass-friendly cleaner, but avoid spraying the fixture directly with any liquids.
- Can these be installed in sloped ceiling?
- How do you change the light bulb?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..