- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Elloway set is comprised of two solar-powered black hanging wall lanterns with a slightly nautical feel - the rounded body displays charming details and elements inspired by marine lanterns or vintage coach lights. These versatile outdoor wall lights are cleverly designed with beautiful authentic elements that add duribility and charm. The black metal bars protect the glass while adding character, and each light includes a sturdy metal handle for hanging anywhere you imagine. Use the included mounting brackets or be creative. These lanterns are perfect as wall sconces on a patio or porch, as fence lights, on outbuildings or even as camper lights! The discrete solar panels are located in the crown of the tapered roofs, ready to recharge the included battery as soon as the sun rises. After a day in direct sun, the lanterns will automatically turn on at dusk providing a warm glow well into the evening.
- Set of two solar-powered outdoor lantern wall sconces
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes one LiFePO4 600mAh 3.2V battery per light
- Use mounting brackets and included hardware for easy installation
- We recommend matching the Elloway Solar Wall Lights with the complementing Burton Solar Path Lights
- Battery Life
- 6-8 Hours Daily, Charges in 8 Hours
- Warm Matte Black
- LED Temperature
- Warm White, 2700K
- Light Output
- 25 Lumens
- Product Dimensions
- Lantern 6.5" Dia x 7"H
- With Hook 6.5"W x 10"H x 9" Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
These lights are well made. They are very bright at night but not annoyingly bright. What is really cool in my opinion is that while somewhat rounded on the bottom, they will stand up right by themselves so that you can use them in other places around your outdoor area. I love them!
- How do you clean the interior of the lantern? Does it come apart so that the glass can be cleaned? Over time, dust and dead bugs have accumulated inside the lantern. Thank you!Thanks for your question - You can remove the body of the light from the top cap, by gently but firmly turning the cap counter-clockwise. Hold on to the glass body so it doesn't fall. The bulb and battery components are in the top cap, which should not get wet. You can dust and wipe out the glass body with a damp soft cloth. Once dry, reattach the body to the top cap by turning clockwise. Happy spring cleaning!
- How well does this work in the winter?The Lantern is powered by the sun. It needs 6-8 hours of direct sunlight to get fully charged but even a cloudy day will help it power up a little. To get the most of the light in the winter take care to install it somewhere that gets as much light as you can and make sure no snow accumulates on the roof where the solar panel is located.
- How do you change the bulb?The Elloway features an integrated LED in the center of the item rather than a traditional bulb. LED's last much longer than traditional light bulbs- years even. If the light stops working check the battery and see if that solves the problem then please reach out to Lights.com customer service and we'll be happy to troubleshoot!
- If the light burns out can you send me a replacement?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
4 Tips for an Eco-Friendly Yard
Incorporating a xeriscape into your backyard garden is a great way to use a portion of the yard that you have always had trouble keeping beautiful. Xeriscaping has many advantages as it allows you to use the charm of native plants in your area that also help to support the environment. Check out these tips for adding a xeriscape to your garden that is also eco-friendly:Read More
Burton Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$70.00Shop Now
Evan Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$70.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 8x4", Warm White$42.00Shop Now
Arista Medium Solar Lantern with Candle$30.00Shop Now
Perry Open Frame Lantern, Large$35.00Shop Now
Hammond Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$74.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick Light, 4x4", Warm White$25.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, White, Strand of 10$25.00Shop Now
Meri Glass Lantern with Solar Candle$45.00 $39.99Shop Now
Didi Small Solar Candle Light Lantern, Set of Two$30.00 $19.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.