- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn of the century industrial lighting and Thomas Edison’s earliest electrical accomplishments, our Dekalb Bulb features a single straight-edged glass and brass bulb with energy-efficient LED filaments in a classic white glass finish. While LEDs have garnered a reputation for emitting harsh light, our bulbs are unique in that they have been specifically modified to mimic the glow of an incandescent bulb. With these adjustments, you can seamlessly swap these LEDs for average bulbs, reaping the energy-saving benefits while still enjoying the quality of design.
The Dekalb LED is one style among our Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a single glass and brass bulb with energy-efficient LEDs hidden within classic white glass.
- Boasts a unique T14 shape - short, yet tubular with a slightly rounded top
- 3W and an estimated 25,000 hours of use; the long LED lifespan means no maintenance - install it and leave it
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 3000K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
- Bulb Style
- UL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- Neutral White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- White Glass
- Lamping Details
- 3W, 120V, E26
- Light Output
- 475 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- LED - 25,000 Hours
- Product Dimensions
- 2"Dia x 4.5"H Download Cutsheet
- Looking for a dimmer. What is the best one you can suggest?
- Does this come in another color, other than neutral white? I like this bulb but want it in a warmer white for my vanity.
- Ordered this online. Would you replace the items if they arrived damaged/broken?Yes. Please see our return policy for further information. You can also send us an email with your order number at email@example.com.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..