- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our stringer of vintage-inspired bulbs will add a charming glow and warm ambiance to a summery porch or back patio. Features a heavy-duty strand of ten Crown Heights Bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection, each with unique helical filaments.
- Our durable 21' stringer prominently features 10 Edison-style bulbs, evoking warm, vintage charm - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to three consecutive strands (with 40W bulbs)
- Includes ten Crown Heights A19 Bulbs with distinctive helical filaments
- For easy installation, above each bulb is a durable hoop
- Up to 3 Strands (with 40W Bulbs)
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 10 x E26 Sockets, 120V, 600W Max Per Strand, 1250W Max When Connected
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 2' Between Sockets, 2' Lead Wire, 21' Total Length
- Wire Color
- Black Download Manual
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
My wife and I were very excited when we found your site, and the light strand looked perfect for on the old wooden ladder that we plan to suspend over our kitchen table...the style and wattage of the vintage bulbs seemed to be just what we wanted as well...since they appeared in the image, we thought they were included, and we ordered, only to be disappointed when the package arrived with only the strand...I had to look over my order very carefully to find that the bulbs weren't included...I am not a complainer, and I already have the strand mounted on the ladder--just think if you include the bulbs in the photo, they should be included with the strand.
These lights looked good, although their light is more suited for a larger space than my small porch. 2 of the bulbs did not work but the return process for all of this was easy and I ordered some smaller lights. Although I will the smaller lights had the elongated bulb shape of these.
The strand is good quality/heavy duty. It looks very nice. The only thing that didn't work for me is the size and wattage of the bulbs that were available. I have a small patio, 40W bulbs are very bright. So, if you want relaxing lighting be sure to buy 25W bulbs, not the "frequently bought together" suggestion - not only were they too bright, but they are way to big and get fairly warm/hot to the touch.
- Are these LED bulbs?
- Are these exclusively for outdoor use only?
- Hi can these lights go on a dimmer?
- Can I string them together?
- Hi! Are back up bulbs sold separately for these strings? I would want to have back ups with my order. Thank you!
- Does the "Bushwick Stringer" come with light bulbs? I thought I read that it doesn't come with bulbs.
- Are these edison lights a wall plug in? I see in the description there battery but can you plug them into a wall too?
- If you purchase two strands can they be inter-connected like Christmas lights? If one bulb burns out does the whole circuit quit? Thanks
- any reason NOT to use LED bulbs? https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/117816/PLT-KA196MSCL22K.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT-KA196MSCL22K&utm_content=LED+Lighting+Specials&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHO_TtYW8I2hzTu8cKQ77ncqqAzR-TobrEJ-C8IzDMt_BoCO5Tw_wcB
- Is this fixture dimmable?
- Do you sell 25w e26 bulbs for usage with this light string? (I only see 40w e26 bulbs on your site.)
- Bushwick ST18 Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Stringer. If I connect 5 additional strands for a total of 6 with 10 bulbs each then you have a total of 60 bulbs and if each is 40 watts then you have a total of 2400 watts. Can a regular 110 volts outlet carry the load?
- Can you tell me the actual length of the light it self? What is the wattage and are these considered mini lights?
I'm looking to buy the Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand.
You recommend 25W bulbs but then.. you also propose to buy the bulbs from you, but you proposed 40W ?? (customer who buy this also buy these bulbs... 40w)So, I'm confused... 40 W will be ok ?
Also, how to turn it on and off ? just unplugged ? no switch ?Hello, we recommend using 25W bulbs for when multiple string lights are being connected. Each strand has a 600W limit. So, if you are planning on just using one strand a 40W bulb will work great. If you are planning on purchasing and connecting many strands (could connect up to 5 strands) then you would have to use 25W bulbs. This String Light turns On when plugged in and turns Off when unplugged. All the best!
- Can you also increase the spacing between the lights, say 4' between? How long would they take to be ready to ship?
- Will socket accept standard 25w light bulb.
- does this have a 3 prong plug?
- How long is each strand? What's the distance between each socket?
- Will this strand work with the European 220v system?
- I need 50 Bulbs in total so I plan on purchasing 5 Strands, what type of bulbs would you recommend ?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $99 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $99, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Memorial Day Decor
Memorial Day will soon be here marking it the official start to the outdoor party season. To help you get your backyard ready and at its finest, we’ve rounded up some outdoor favorites.Read More
White LED Traditional Bulb String Lights, Strand of 20$36.00Shop Now
Plasma Multicolor Super Bright LED Rope Lights$35.00Shop Now
Starry Copper Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Anthea Silver Mini Holographic Stars Lanterns, Set of 6$24.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 32ft$36.00Shop Now
Confetti Multi-Color Garland Fairy String Lights, 8 ft.$25.00Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00Shop Now
Tall Glass Paneled 11" Black Metal Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$44.00Shop Now
Confetti Purple Garland Fairy String Lights, 8 ft.$32.00Shop Now
Super Bright Plasma Expandable LED Plug-in Rope Lights, Cool White$35.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.