- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Great year round, these battery-operated 100 LED string lights are a low voltage, virtually wireless option for your home, garden, and everything in between, and the 8 unique light settings work for everything from dinner parties to holiday tree decorations. The included timer function allows batteries to last for up to 25 days, perfect for lighting up your holiday season right!
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Bulb Cover Material
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Cool White
- Color Temperature
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- Special Features
- 8 Functions
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
- Total String Length (ft)
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I use these string lights, in combination with a solar panel, as a feature on a tree in our patio area. Unfortunately strong winds damaged the wiring and I needed to replace several strings. Great response from Lights.com, order was shipped promptly and we've now got decorative lights on our patio again.
- Yes, but do they flash, blink or "crawl"?
- Do you have these LED battery string lights in a warm white light version?
- Does it come with a remote?
- What are the dimensions of the battery pack?
- Hey, can you give me the specifications for the LED's? (forward voltage, forward current,etc)
- How does the timer mode work on these light to i have to turn them on daily?
- I have some older battery operated 'cool' lights that are blindingly bright. I would like to use a set of these, either the warm or cool, on a Christmas star on the outside of my house, but don't want that blinding effect. I also don't want one that will barely be noticed and am afraid the 'warm' will do that. Which one would you recommend? Please let me know ~Susan
- The lights turn off after 30 minutes on there own. I turn them back on then they turn off again in 15 minutes. How can I eliminate the timer function?The timer function is automatic. Once you power it on it will stay on for 6 hours then power off for 18 hours and then back on. I would recommend placing in four new AA batteries and if that doesn't work then the product may be defective. If that is the case please contact us regarding a replacement by creating a support ticket or calling us at 1.866.490.9358
- I would like a string of battery powred lights in white. Do they come in all white?
- Is there an on/off option for times I do not want the lights on?
- -will these lights stay on longer. our wedding is from 4-1 (9 hrs.) can they stay on that long with out re setting?
- Do you have lights like these that include a remote control? In addition to battery Operated also remote controlled to be turned on or off?
- I purchased a string of LED battery powered lights a few days before Christmas and hung them inside the house. I set them with the timer and they worked for only a few days. The switch seems to not be working, because the only way to turn them off is to unscrew the battery cover and lift a battery out. Do you have a warranty or exchange policy?
- Are all your lights UL Listed?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Dual Color Option 100 LED Classic M5 Bulb Battery String Lights$25.00Shop Now
Alma White Flameless Tea Lights, Set of 100$55.00Shop Now
Surreal Flame Candle, Silver$45.00Shop Now
Gold Ombre Taper Candles, Set of 4$28.00Shop Now
Victoria Burgundy 10" Smooth Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00Shop Now
Smooth White 6" Resin Taper Candles with Remote, Set of 4$19.00Shop Now
Warm White 200 LED Connectable White Cable Battery String Lights$29.00 $17Shop Now
Warm White Melted Edge Flameless Ivory Wax Votives with Timers, Set of 15$34.00Shop Now
Noelle Flameless Taper Candles and Christmas Tree Candleholders, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.