- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of festive, heavy-duty string lights features twenty-four warm vintage-inspired bulbs strung along a fifty foot strand. Swag over your garden, patio or gathering for an inviting glow and a touch of vintage charm. Perfect for adding a little romance to a terrace, to light up a backyard wedding, or to brighten up a restaurant's outdoor seating area, these versatile lights work well inside or out.
All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product.
- This durable 50' strand features 24 vintage-inspired bulbs - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to four consecutive strands
- Heavy-duty: these lights are designed for outdoor use all year long
- All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 24 x ST14, E26 Bulbs Included, 264W, 1200W Max, 120V
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 50ft Total Length, 3ft Lead Wire, 2ft Between Sockets Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Was definitely pleased with the quality of the lights. I would highly recommend these for large spaces, as the brightness of the lights, length of the strand, and number of bulbs lead to quite a bit of light output. Will be putting these in storage for when we have an outdoor space that fits them and ordering lights more suitable for a smaller area.
very well made
beautiful glow+ Keep reading
happy with this purchase and worth a little extra than a less expensive version for durability.
I was looking for a vintage strand of patio lights for our newly remodeled balcony. Many of the lights I have seen used in my area and online were globe bulb strands with sockets every 12 inches and cords that were similar to Christmas lights.. We were looking for something more stylish and of a better quality so as to stand up against the elements over time. We also wanted the light to be more ambient so we were looking for black thicker cords that had sockets every 24 inches with an interesting bulb that gives off a nice light. We found quite a few options close to what we wanted but the cord was too commercial with rubber hoops above the sockets that made them look bulky. I had almost given up and was getting ready to settle for something else and then I found exactly what we were looking for on Lights.com. They arrived quickly and we hung them and love them. I was happy with the whole transaction and will be buying backup bulbs because we like them so much.
I searched online for some quality outdoor string lights that we could hang up under our pergola. I am so pleased. They look absolutely beautiful and were easy to hang. We used some cable holder pieces purchased from Lowes. They nail into wood and have an opening for the cord.
The lights look great around our back decking. The sockets and connecting wire is very sturdy. The lights were all carefully individually packed and protected by bubble wrap, too. This past weekend visiting the Bronx Botanical Garden, my wife noticed that the very same lights were on display in their outdoor restaurant hanging overhead as we dined there. Very Cool!
- I would like to hang these lights around our vinyl pool fence. Can they hang against something or are they too hot?
- I need replacement bulbs, can i buy them from you?The connectable heavy duty string lights use 11 watt, s14 bulbs with an e26 base. You can get them from us here, or you can grab them from the local hardware store. They're pretty universal.
- How many strands can be connected together?
- How big are the bulbs?
- Can I put these lights on a plug-in dimmer? In other words, are the bulbs dimmable if I have my own dimmer?
- Two of the bulbs were broken on my last order. I tried to find the replacement bulbs at local hardware stores, but they didn't have them. Could you tell me the bulb type so I can try online?
- are these lights durable through sun and heat of the summer, they won't break under any weather?
- Do they require a cable to leave them suspended year around?
- Can these be left it in the weather all summer (i.e. Rain)
- Hi, regarding LC003410, will these properly function if I decide to shorten the length by cutting them?
- Do you sell replacement bulbs?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Solar Celestial Moon Window Lights, Set of 3$18.00 $4.97Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$89.00 $39.97Shop Now
Anthea Gold Mini Holographic Stars Lanterns, Set of 6$30.00Shop Now
Open Box Anthea Gold Mini Holographic Stars Lanterns, Set of 6$25.00 $16.98Shop Now
Astrid Warm White Low Voltage Rope Lights 25 ft$35.00Shop Now
Lined Solar Brick 8x4 Cool White$40.00 $34.99Shop Now
Tall Glass Paneled 11" Black Metal Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$60.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, Multicolor, Strand of 10$20.00 $12.99Shop Now
Open Box Lined Solar Brick 8x4 Cool White$40.00 $29.98Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.