- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn of the century industrial lighting and Thomas Edison’s earliest electrical accomplishments, our Coney Island Bulb features a traditionally-shaped glass and brass bulb with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a horizontal, helical formation.
The Coney Island is one style among our Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a glass and brass bulb with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a horizontal, spiral formation
- Our take on a classic bulb shape with a gathered point
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- 40W and an estimated 3000 hours of use
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
- Bulb Rated Hours
- Bulb Style
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Filament Style
- Light Output
- 160 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Glass & Brass
- Number of Anchors
- Product Dimensions
- 2.5" x 2.5" x 4.5"
- Product Finish
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Why is this so much cheaper than the LED version?This incandescent version of the Coney Island uses older technology. LEDs are a lot more efficient, using just a fraction of the power to produce about the same amount of light, and the LED bulb won't need to be changed for years. Both kinds of bulbs are beautiful and great options. Check out the LED version here.
- Can I use these in my Victorian-era lamp?These Edison style bulbs look great in vintage style fixtures. To be sure your light fixture will work with this bulb, check the fixture and confirm it's maximum wattage is at least 40 watts per socket, and that it takes a bulb with an E26 base. For a much more efficient bulb with a similar look, check out the LED version here.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Clear S14 Incandescent Bulbs 11W (E26), Set of 15$26.00Shop Now
Alton Plug-In Pendant with Raindrop Cage, Satin Nickel$79.00Shop Now
Vanderbilt C10 Torpedo Vintage Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$3.00Shop Now
Greenwood Pendant with Clear Glass$89.00Shop Now
Atlantic G16.5 Vintage Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$3.00Shop Now
Baltic G16.5 Vintage Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$3.00Shop Now
20-Light Aged Brass Sputnik Chandelier$299.00Shop Now
Alton Pendant with Edison Slim Cage, Bronze$79.00Shop Now
Crown Heights A19 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Bedford G40 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$7.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.