- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by turn of the century industrial lighting and Thomas Edison’s earliest electrical accomplishments, our Cobble Hill Bulb features a single glass and brass bulb in an elongated, tubular shape with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a “hairpin” formation.
The Cobble Hill is one style among our Brooklyn Collection of vintage-inspired bulbs with various filament styles and glass shapes. These bulbs are intended to be paired with thoughtfully pared-down, exposed-socket fixtures, allowing the bulb to take center stage for a warm aesthetic that is both nostalgic and modern.
- Features a glass and brass bulb with hand-woven tungsten filaments in a hairpin formation
- 40W and an estimated 3000 hours of use
- Boasts a unique T8 shape - long and tubular with a slightly rounded top
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
- Bulb Style
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Filament Style
- Lamping Details
- 1 x 40W, 120V, E26
- Light Output
- 180 Lumens
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Incandescent 3000 Hours
- Glass & Brass
- Number of Anchors
- Product Dimensions
- 1" x 1" x 7.5"
- 40W Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- what kind of fixture are these supposed to fit into?The Cobble Hill incandescent bulb was created for fixtures that show off their bulbs. They are very long bulbs, so you'll want to make sure that you measure for any shades, etc. Fixtures with a retro style or an industrial feel are perfect. Modern, post-modern, mid-century, or transitional fixtures often work very well with this kind of Edison bulb. For a more efficient LED version of the same style, click here.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
As Seen In
Watts vs. Lumens: Everything You Need to Know
When shopping for a bulb, it is common to ask yourself how bright you'd like the bulb to be. Make sure you're looking at the right form of measurement.Read More
Clear S14 Incandescent Bulbs 11W (E26), Set of 15$26.00Shop Now
Bedford G40 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$7.00Shop Now
Powell LED 14" Aged Brass Globe Pendant$199.00 $179.10Shop Now
Gates C10 Torpedo Vintage Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$3.00Shop Now
Baltic G16.5 Vintage Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$3.00Shop Now
Midwood G25 Vintage Globe Bulb 40W (E26) - Single$5.00Shop Now
Coney Island A19 Vintage Bulb 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Williamsburg T14 Vintage Bulb 40W (E26) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Bushwick Mini ST10 Vintage Candelabra Bulb 40W (E12) - Single$4.00Shop Now
Red Hook G40 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26) - Single$7.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.