- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Classically simple, these vintage-inspired patio string lights create a warm incandescent glow perfect year round. Decorate your backyard or patio for some added light after the sun sets, or add a strand or two inside your home, along a doorway, stairwell, or bedroom canopy for a relaxed touch. Each strand can connect to 3 additional strands if extra length is needed.
All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product.
- Features a 28' black strand of 25 white glass globe lights that evoke warm, vintage charm - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to three consecutive strands
- On the color temperature scale, this strand reads at 2700K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Includes two additional fuses
- All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product.
- Color Temperature
- Warm White 2700K
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 25 x G9, E12 Bulbs Included, 120V, 125W Max Per Strand, 375W Max When Connected
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 1' Between Sockets, 3' Lead Wire, 28' Total Length Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can these strand lights be used on a dimmer switch?
- I would like to confirm the dimension for G9 bulb. Thanks
- I would like to know the size of the light bulb ? How many inches from the socket to the end of the bulb
- I am looking for globe lighting to illuminate a tended 10x10 booth for summer however there will be now power on site. I was wondering if any options are battery powered. I like the solar powered option too but I worry about if it's not sunny enough prior as I need to ensure the booth remains lit the entire evening. If not I will lose business and be in a bit of a panick. Therefore I'm more interested in a battery powered option.
- Do the bulbs come in a clear bright version. My wife is visually impaired and the brightness really helps.
- Can we order the 5 watt replacement bulbs from you guys? We can only find 25 watt and 60 watt on Amazon.
- Can paper lanterns be added over these bulbs and if so, what size lanterns would fit?
- Do you have the Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights with amber bulbs?
- Are these ok in the rain?
- Are these string lights available in 220V for use in Europe?
- Can I insert replacement bulbs if single bulbs burn out? If so, can we use any G16.5 globe bulbs or do we need to buy particular ones from you?
- How much space is there between the plug and the first bulb?
- Hi, do you you ship to Australia?
- If one bulb goes out/fuse breaks, do the other bulbs still work or is the whole string out of action? Thanks
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.