- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Arden 8-light chandelier highlights five gentle curved arms, providing an updated look on a classic silhouette. Make a bold statement in your living room or entry way with this traditional light fixture. An added detail; the elegant infinity loop chain celebrates the sophisticated gentle lines of the Arden collection.
All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product.
Compatible with the following parts:
- Features eight graceful arms for a elegant, updated take on a traditional form
- Entirely considered and detailed, from the decorative center column to each smooth transitions between components
- Includes 6 ft. of matching infinity chain to adjust for the perfect height
- Add vintage-inspired candelabra bulbs to that perfecty complement the silky, hand-finished surface
- All closeout items are final sale, but they still carry the same warranty as any lights.com product
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5" Dia x 1" H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Rubber Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass
- Fixture Height Range
- 33" Minimum to 99" Maximum
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
This Chandelier is soo pretty!
Looks great in my dining area.+ Keep reading
Prefect, nice size...
- The finish on this looks lighter than a true gold brass, is it more of a champagne color?
- Can I use regular chandelier bulbs in this?The Arden 8 light chandelier uses chandelier bulbs with an E12 base, and have a max wattage of 40w per-bulb. We particularly like the Greenpoint bulbs matched with the Arden. You can see the bulbs here. If you get bulbs from another supplier, just make sure they use 40 watts or less, and have an E12 base.
- Is this more transitional or modern?
- I have 11 foot ceilings. Does this chandelier have enough chain to for me to hang over a modern dining room table?
- Is there much assembly? How difficult is it to install?There isn't much assembly on this chandelier, you'll just need to screw on the center rod and install the chain. The ceiling light will need some minor adjustments on the arms to make sure they're sitting level after you take it out the box. Installing the Arden Chandelier isn't very difficult. All the instructions are manual, check it out on the Product Specifications tab and let us know if you have questions!
- Could this be used as lighting in my master bathroom above a tub?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Arden Collection
Our latest collection, the Arden, is characterized by its simple, modern silhouettes and elegant flare details. With offerings in home lighting as well as home decor, the Arden provides a wide range of contemporary, elegant elements for enhancing your home.Read More
As Seen In
Pre-Holiday Home Updates
The most recent updates on sales, featured designers or projects that we are excited about.Read More
As Seen In
Answers To Your Dining Room Chandelier Questions
Choosing and installing the right dining room chandelier for above your table can truly determine the ambiance of the room. There are tips for guaranteeing light is distributed evenly throughout the room, and there are proper installation tricks to ensure none of your guests are eating in the dark! Here’s our how-to guide on dining room chandeliers to help you pick the perfect one, hang it just right, and create a comfortable atmosphere in your dining room.Read More
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Polished Nickel$399.00Shop Now
Arden 5-Light Chandelier, Aged Brass$239.00 $119.99Shop Now
Arden 8-Light Chandelier with Tapered Opal Shade, Aged Brass$439.00 $199.99Shop Now
Closeout Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier, Aged Brass$349.00 $159.99Shop Now
Laurel Glass Cylinder Table Lamp, Satin Brass$169.00Shop Now
Powell LED 6-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$399.00Shop Now
Arden Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$65.00 $29.99Shop Now
Arden Brass Taper Candle Holder, Medium$12.00Shop Now
Kingston 6-Light Round Chandelier with Opal Glass Shade, Aged Brass$429.00 $199.99Shop Now
Harper 24" LED Glass Rod Pendant, Aged Brass$449.00 $269.99Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.