- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of festive string lights features fifty warm white globe bulbs strung along a fifty-three foot strand. Swag back and forth over your garden, patio or gathering for an inviting glow and a touch of vintage charm.
- Features a 53' strand of 50 glass globe lights that evoke warm, vintage charm - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Includes two additional fuses
- For increased coverage, connect up to two consecutive strands
- On the color temperature scale, this strand reads at 2700K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Up to 2 Strands
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 50 x G16.5, E12 Bulbs Included, 120V, 250W Max Per Strand, 500W Max When Connected
- Light Source
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 1' Between Sockets, 3' Lead Wire, 53' Total Length
- Special Features/Functions
- 2 Extra Fuses
- String/ Wire Color
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
The bulbs give off the perfect incandescent display that I was looking for! I asked for a few extra bulbs, as they are very delicate because some had come broken and without hesitation was immediately sent at no additional cost. Great price for the quality you get!
- Hi i purchased to use in New Zealand. We run 240v, i should checked before ordering, is there anyway i can use here or put in a higher fuse?
- i've lost the extra fuses and need to replace the one in the plug...what kind of fuse do i need to buy
- What is the best way to hang these outside? We were thinking of the backyard, from the house siding to the fence.
- Are these string lights dimmable?
- Hi, are these lights UL listed for damp/wet outdoor weather, or just for dry conditions?
- Hello. Do you sell the replacement bulbs? If one breaks or stops functioning, does the whole string go out?
- What is the reason that only two sets can be connected?
- Hello, i'm inerested on Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights, 50 Bulbs Manufacturer's Model: LC003386 . I live in Spain and the plug currency is 220v. is this product suitable for 220v? or only 110? Thanks in advance Blanca
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Classic Clear Incandescent Bulbs, Set of 25$14.00Shop Now
Cream Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$36.00Shop Now
Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$84.00 $60Shop Now
Bushwick ST18 Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Stringer$84.00 $58Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $45Shop Now
Cream Flat-Top Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$42.00 $30Shop Now
Starry Warm-White Copper Fairy String Lights, 100ft$49.00 $35Shop Now
Touchstone Ivory 6x8" Flat-Top Flameless Pillar Candle$22.00Shop Now
Leila Cream Melted-Edge Slim Drip Wax Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$50.00 $32Shop Now
Surreal Flame Candle, Gold$45.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.