- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Classically simple, these vintage-inspired patio string lights create a warm incandescent glow perfect year round. Decorate your backyard or patio for some added light after the sun sets, or add a strand or two inside your home, along a doorway, stairwell, or bedroom canopy for a relaxed touch. Each strand can connect to 3 additional strands if extra length is needed.
- Features a 28' strand of 25 glass globe lights that evoke warm, vintage charm - perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- For increased coverage, connect up to four consecutive strands
- On the color temperature scale, this strand reads at 2700K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Includes two additional fuses
- Warm White
- Color Temperature
- Up to 4 Strands
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 25 x G16.5, E12 Bulbs Included, 120V, 125W Max Per Strand, 500W Max When Connected
- Light Source
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 1' Between Sockets, 3' Lead Wire, 28' Total Length
- Special Features
- 2 Extra Fuses
- String/ Wire Color
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- It looks like the wiring should be fine for freezing temperatures. Are the bulbs built to withstand freezing/below freezing temperatures as well? Thanks
- Hi i purchased to use in New Zealand. We run 240v, i should checked before ordering, is there anyway i can use here or put in a higher fuse?
- i've lost the extra fuses and need to replace the one in the plug...what kind of fuse do i need to buy
- What is the best way to hang these outside? We were thinking of the backyard, from the house siding to the fence.
- I am looking for globe lighting to illuminate a tended 10x10 booth for summer however there will be now power on site. I was wondering if any options are battery powered. I like the solar powered option too but I worry about if it's not sunny enough prior as I need to ensure the booth remains lit the entire evening. If not I will lose business and be in a bit of a panick. Therefore I'm more interested in a battery powered option.
- Do the bulbs come in a clear bright version. My wife is visually impaired and the brightness really helps.
- Can we order the 5 watt replacement bulbs from you guys? We can only find 25 watt and 60 watt on Amazon.
- Are these string lights dimmable?
- Can paper lanterns be added over these bulbs and if so, what size lanterns would fit?
- Do you have the Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights with amber bulbs?
- Hi, are these lights UL listed for damp/wet outdoor weather, or just for dry conditions?
- Hello. Do you sell the replacement bulbs? If one breaks or stops functioning, does the whole string go out?
- Are these ok in the rain?
- What is the reason that only two sets can be connected?
- Hello, i'm inerested on Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights, 50 Bulbs Manufacturer's Model: LC003386 . I live in Spain and the plug currency is 220v. is this product suitable for 220v? or only 110? Thanks in advance Blanca
- Are these string lights available in 220V for use in Europe?
- Can I insert replacement bulbs if single bulbs burn out? If so, can we use any G16.5 globe bulbs or do we need to buy particular ones from you?
- How much space is there between the plug and the first bulb?
- Hi, do you you ship to Australia?
- If one bulb goes out/fuse breaks, do the other bulbs still work or is the whole string out of action? Thanks
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Cream Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$59.00 $32Shop Now
Tall Ivory Distressed Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Cream Flat-Top Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$59.00 $32Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $54Shop Now
Ivory Melted-Edge Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Starry Silver Cluster Fairy String Lights, 5ft$28.00Shop Now
Natural Melted-Edge Drip Slim Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 6$35.00 $15Shop Now
White 3" Lantern String Lights, Strand of 20$34.00Shop Now
Multicolor 3" Lantern String Lights, Strand of 20$34.00Shop Now
Gia Honeycomb Flameless Candle, Gold$29.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.