- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Chelsea set features two outdoor lanterns with traditionally tapered roofs, minimal, vintage red metal frames, and a warm glow - perfect for adding a touch of retro elegance and inviting ambiance to your patio or entryway stairs. Each outdoor light contains a resin flameless candle with a lifelike melted-edge and realistic flicker providing the benefits of candlelight without the worry of wind, wax, or open flame. The lanterns are powered by a solar panel atop the roof. With the sun's help, they will recharge throughout the day and automatically turn on at dusk providing light well into the evening.
- Features a set of two red, retro outdoor lanterns, each housing a solar-powered flameless candle
- Single LED in each candle provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- One 1.2V AA Ni-MH 600mAh battery included per light
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- When you have a cloudy or rainy day and you can't get a charge how long will the lights stay on in the evening.Sorry, it completely depends on how much light gets through the clouds so we can't really give you a sure answer. Most of the time these lights will work for a few hours even if it's a cloudy day. If you'd rather use a light that doesn't depend on the weather try our lanterns that run on batteries.
- Do these flicker or just light up?
- Are these lanterns ok to be placed in full sun without harming/melting the flameless candle?
- How to change battery?
- Where can you get the batteries for these?
- Do the lamps turn off at dawn and on at dusk?
- Will these rust over time if left outside and placed on the metal table? What kind of metal are they made out of?
- Are the candles secured to the bottom of the lantern or are they loose?
- Can the lanterns be left outside during the winter months?
- Can hanging handles be easily removed and reattached later?
- How many lumens of light does it put out or does it just glow?
- Are these plastic or iron? How heavy are they? I hope I can leave them outside and not be blown around by the wind. Are they weather resistant? Are the clear windows glass or plastic?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
Rory Small Red Metal Lantern$26.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, Red, Strand of 10$25.00Shop Now
Avalon Solar Crackled Glass Globe, Medium$27.00Shop Now
Piper 20 LED Outdoor Retro Bulb String Lights$49.00Shop Now
Gale 20 LED Outdoor Globe String Lights$49.00Shop Now
Marrakesh Metal Lantern with Red Glass$35.00Shop Now
Cara Nylon Lantern String Lights, White, Strand of 10$25.00Shop Now
Rigel Hexagonal Metal Lantern with Solar LED Candle, Medium$58.00Shop Now
Madaket Red Medium Solar Metal Lantern, Set of 2$60.00Shop Now
Ignis Solar Lanterns Set of 2$59.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.