- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell 2 Globe Pendant Light is a modern spin on a mid-century classic. Features two frosted, glass globes crowned with spun-metal hoods suspended on either side of an aged brass and matte black center rod. This unique pendant hangs from an adjustable length black fabric cord and circular matching brass canopy. This light is beautiful and distinctive, making it ideal in kitchen breakfast nooks, entryways, above stairs or landings, and in the place of a chandelier over smaller dining room tables.
Energy efficient G9 LED Bulbs are included, additional bulbs can be purchased here.
- Features two frosted white glass orbs capped with spun-metal aged brass hoods, and set on a dual-finished central rod
- This pendant light fixture hangs from an adjustable black cord, making it ideal for any height ceiling and sloped ceilings
- Each globe is illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- Please note, each of our products are hand-finished - as a result, products may have subtle variations in finish color.
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5"Dia x 0.75"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Cord Details
- 10 ft. Black Fabric Cord
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Aged Brass and Matte Black, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 25" Min to 144" Max
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- What is the diameter of the globes on the Castell 2 Globe pendant?
- What is the weight of the Castell 2 Globe Pendant?
- What is the protocol for shipping this to other countries? If items arrive chipped or broken will you replace it? how long is lead time?We typically do not ship to other countries with the exception of Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost.. If you have a third-party forwarder in the U.S. we can ship to them. Please click here for our shipping policy. If you have any further questions you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you accept custom-made? I'm an interior designer and my client wants to have this in a different color.
- Do you sell replacement globes? How much?Yes, you can check for replacement shades by clicking here.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Our Castell Collection references the elegance and simplicity of mid-century design while focusing on modern finishes and functionality.Read More
As Seen In
The Globe Pendant Light, A Mid-Century Favorite Then and Now
While the globe pendant light has made a triumphant return, appearing in design magazines and well-decorated contemporary homes as of late, this mid-century fixture never fell out of favor. Since its inception, the globe light fixture has remained a cult favorite among mid-century enthusiasts from California to New York.Read More
As Seen In
7 Great Kitchen Island Lighting Ideas
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Argo Linear LED Pendant, Satin Brass$399.00 $339.15Shop Now
Castell Curved Arm Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$139.00Shop Now
Castell 6 Globe Linear Pendant, Aged Brass$399.00 $359.10Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Clear Globe Pendant, Satin Brass$119.00Shop Now
Milo 2 Globe Linear Arc LED Pendant, Aged Brass$299.00Shop Now
Anover Small Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Eva 9" Opal Diamond Pendant, Satin Brass$99.00Shop Now
Bergen Bell Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.