- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
The Castell 6 Globe Pendant Light is a modern spin on a mid-century classic. Features six frosted glass globes with spun-metal caps suspended along a striking central bar. The fixture hangs from a compact circular canopy and matching down rods. Endlessly efficient, this LED fixture walks the line between ultra modern technology and retro-style. The chandelier comes ready to install with six dimmable, high-lumen LED bulbs and a sloped ceiling adapter. The striking matte black finish is a showstopper, making this piece perfect in a prominent place above a dining room table or in a living room. This large fixture also works well as a chandelier or in place of multiple pendant lights over a big kitchen island.
- Features six frosted white glass orbs topped with spun-metal, matte black caps, reaching out from a central bar and suspended by matching rods
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (1 x 6", 3 x 12", 1 x 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Each globe is illuminated by one energy-efficient, dimmable G9 LED bulb (included)
- California Title 24 certified - providing maximum efficiency and performance
- Canopy Dimensions
- 5"Dia x .75"H
- ETL, Damp Located
- Color Temperature
- White, 3000K
- Yes. See compatible dimmers
- Matte Black, Frosted Glass
- Fixture Height Range
- 20.5" MIN to 134"MAX
- Glass Dimensions
- 6" Dia
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 6 x G9 LED 6W Bulbs (Included), 40W Max Wattage per Socket, 120V
- Light Output
- 600 Lumens per Bulb
- Number of Rods Included
- one 6", three 12", one 18"
- Product Dimensions
- 45.5"L x 17.5"W x 11.75"H Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Hello! Is there any chance we would be able to get this light with clear glass around the lightbulbs instead of the frosted? Thank you! Sarah
- Can this be installed on a slanted ceiling?
- Is the fixture dimmable with standard dimmer?
- How do you change the light bulbs?Remove the glass shades by rotating them counterclockwise and then you can change the bulb there. For more detailed information you can click here and follow steps 7-8 in reverse.
- Can the fixture hang closer to the ceiling? Can you remove one of the cylinders connecting the lights to the ceiling?
- Can I install this myself or do I need to hire a contractor/ electrician?
- Are bulbs included?
- Can you please tell me where this light is manufactured?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
You’re into Mad Men, wood paneling, the space race, Gary Cooper, and Frank Lloyd Wright, and why wouldn’t you be? Mid Century Modern (MCM for short) is fresh but familiar; it’s clean, functional, and focuses on textures. Retro-inspired lighting can bring a sense of fun and energy to a room that might be otherwise a little stale. If you’re envisioning an all-in MadMen living room or adding a vintage touch to your eclectic kitchen, MCM-inspired fixtures in a variety of tones, textures, shapes, and finishes are going to get your room where you want it to be. Mid Century Modern inspired looks are everywhere; all that’s left is figuring out how you want to apply them.Read More
As Seen In
Modern Bedroom Lighting Design: Tips and Basics
Modern bedrooms are versatile, intimate spaces. They serve as a physical reflection of your interests and style and as a retreat from daily stresses. Modern bedroom lighting should be designed with attention on equal parts functionality and relaxation. This 101 is a quick guide with tips for getting the bedroom lighting you need in with the modern bedroom lighting style you want.Read More
As Seen In
The Castell Collection
Keep a consistent look across your home by selecting products from one of our series. Products designed to work together.Read More
As Seen In
Choosing Kitchen Lighting for Your Home
The kitchen island is one of the most versatile spaces in the home. It can be used for a whole variety of activities – cooking prep, homework, morning coffee with the paper. In order to make sure that your kitchen island works for you, install lighting that simultaneously accommodates diverse tasks and provides the hub of your home with a bit of style. This isn’t as daunting as it seems! Below we share seven kitchen island lighting ideas and a bit of general kitchen lighting advice to help you map out your lighting plan and get the look you’re after.Read More
Castell 3 Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Carson 6-Light Chandelier, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Anover Large Lantern Pendant, Matte Black$399.00Shop Now
Liv 11" Opal Capsule Pendant, Matte Black$99.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Round Chandelier, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Prospect 6-Light Linear Chandelier, Matte Black$299.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Matte Black with Opal Glass$99.00Shop Now
Bergen Globe Pendant, Matte Black$169.00Shop Now
Castell 12" Globe Pendant, Matte Black$199.00Shop Now
Aria 10" Flush Mount, Matte Black with Clear Glass$99.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.