- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Features a single, frosted, globe-shaped light bulb that evokes a vintage charm while offering the benefits of modern LED technology. At eight watts and with an eight-hundred lumen output, the Carlton offers warm, long-lasting contemporary lighting with a small carbon footprint.
- Features a globe-shaped, frosted light bulb (G40) illuminated by a warm, LED filament
- Uses LED technology to provide an energy-efficient addition to your home
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light to your desired ambiance
- Standard base size of E26 - suited for most sockets
- On the color temperature scale, this bulb reads at 3000K. It is a soft, yet bright white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
Love the size! Incredible bulb i havent seen anywhere else. Impressive quality:price ratio. I bought six for a mobile style chandelier and Im so glad I did. Best part is its dimmable and also LED so can leave on low for extended period of time for ambient glow and burn almost no energy. These frosted spheres have a cool appearance but light emitted still has a warm but modern quality. Will look great with bright white or dark walls for contrast.
- Does this bulb dim to less than 10%?Yes, the Carlton Bulb has smooth dimming capability and can be steady at 10% and can go even lower. The performance of this bulb will depend a lot on the dimmer model. For more information on how dimmers work with LED bulbs, check out this helpful article.
- What is the CRI of this G40, E26 lamp?We're proud to say that all of our LED bulbs boast a CRI of approximately 85. For more information about the CRI, check out this article.
- What's the traditional wattage equivalent of this bulb, i.e. 40W?This bulb gives off about 800 lumens, and that would be about as much as a 60w bulb. It only uses 8 watts of energy (that's about 13 times more effiecent).For more information check out our Watts Vs Lumens article in Lighting 101.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $49 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $49, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy..
As Seen In
How Light Affects Paint Color
Why do your navy blue walls look black at certain times of day? And why does a normally white room appear yellow in the evenings? If you’ve ever experienced these perplexities, you can attest to how much light can affect our perception of color.Read More
As Seen In
Renter-Friendly Plug-In Pendants Lights and Wall Sconces
Looking for plug-in lights ? Can't go hardwiring in your rental or your space not wired? You can still have really nice lights. This collection of elegant plug-in fixtures was designed to bring modern, on-trend lighting to those hardwiring deserts. Simply install the piece and plug-in.Read More
As Seen In
Lighting for Your Dream Space: LED Lights for Bedrooms
Modern technology is here to make your bedroom smarter, easier, and better looking. Unlike what you may have been introduced to years ago, new dimmable LED lights and fixtures come in all light colors and temperatures, changing the game when it comes to lighting your personal oasis. The new generation of LED lights are efficient and modern without any sacrifice in bedroom style, mood or experience. LED lights for your bedroom are best choice for a warm, soothing atmosphere while being virtually maintenance-free. Switching to LED lights mean no more changing the bulbs every few months and much less energy consumption. Your bedroom is ready to embrace swanky styles and smart science, let’s get you caught up.Read More
As Seen In
Loft Living 101
Lofts and studios are loved for their big empty floor plans and cavernous ceilings. This leaves dwellers excited, but often confused, about how to carve out and illuminate space. Here are some tips to get you started.Read More
Prospect 2-Light Wall Sconce, Aged Brass$79.00Shop Now
Newkirk Oval Porcelain LED Bulb$25.00Shop Now
Albee Square Porcelain LED Bulb$25.00Shop Now
Crown Heights A19 Vintage Edison Bulb, 40W (E26)$5.00Shop Now
GU10 Bulb$9.00Shop Now
Carlton Frosted LED G16.5 Candelabra Bulb (E12), Single$10.00Shop Now
Clear Glass Bushwick ST18 Vintage Bulb, 40W (E26)$5.00Shop Now
Myrtle LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$24.00Shop Now
Myrtle LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulb (E26)$15.00Shop Now
Fulton LED Light Bulb, E26$49.00Shop Now
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.