- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Inspired by industrial design with some glam and art-deco undertones, the Carlisle 3-Light Vanity Wall Light is a modern spin on a traditional silhouette. Featuring three clear tapered glass shades accented with brass sockets, suspended by a bar in a matte black finish, the fixture will look clean and sleek in any space. The contrasting details create interest and drama in the classically styled fixture. Use this beautiful vanity to create ambient, yet direct light above a mirror or sink.
We suggest pairing this fixture with three high-quality LED bulbs (sold separately) for the best lighting experience.
- One stylish, modern, 3-light vanity fixture in a matte black finish with brushed brass accents
- Three clear tapered glass shades, allowing you to view the brass finish and bulbs of choice
- Shown with three beautiful LED bulbs from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb Collection (sold separately)
- View all Carlisle
- Backplate Dimensions
- 4.75" Dia x 0.5" Deep
- ETL, Damp Located
- Matte Black, Brushed Brass, Clear Glass
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor Use Only
- Installation Options
- Lamping Details
- 3 x 60W Max, 120V, E26 Bulbs (Not Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 24"L x 9.5"H x 8"Deep Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
Im impressed with how beautiful this fixture is. The great quality is detectable right from the box and it hasnt even been installed yet! The packaging was hands down the best of any fixtures Ive ordered with extra care to prevent any damage to the product. I cant wait until its installed. You cant go wrong with this one.
- What is the exact bulb that is in this light?Hi there! This image is featuring our Bushwick Bulb, in Clear sold here.
- Is this fixture damp rated for use in a bathroom? Thanks!
- Can you install it yourself or do you have to hire an electrician?
- Can this be mounted the other way? Lights facing up?
- Can you use a dimmer with this?Absolutely. You can use a dimmer with all of our light fixtures- but what kind of dimmer you need is going to depend on what light bulb you choose. For the basics on dimmers click here.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..