- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of 2 darling glass bunnies was created as a modern update for classic spring decoration. Each bunny contains a string of warm white LEDs, magically shining through the distinct mercury glass finish. Great as decorations for indoor use in a springtime tablescape, mantel, or console display. This battery-operated set of two adds a festive glow to bookshelves, a dining sideboard, or next to the kitchen fruit basket. Perfect for an elegant Easter brunch, adding a touch of glamour in a traditional holiday family meal. These super cute glowing rabbits are also suitable for baby showers - place along a table runner on banquet tables, or mixed with natural elements for a beautiful centerpiece.
- Two glass bunnies, each measuring 5" tall. This spring decor set includes one blue and one silver bunny, each bunny is lit with a hidden string of warm white fairy lights
- Each cute, mini glass bunny is powered by 2 CR2032 batteries (included)
- Beautifully formed from shatter-resistant, durable borosilicate glass with a mercury glass finish
- These lit bunnies are perfect for baby showers, Easter mantel displays, or springtime decor
- Thoughtfully designed in collaboration with Jennifer Houghton of Turtle Creek Lane
- Blue, Silver, Mercury Glass
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor or Covered Outdoor Use
- Power Source
- 2 CR2032 per Bunny (Included)
- Product Dimensions
- 3.75"Dia x 5"H
- Switch Options
- On/Off Download Manual Download Cutsheet
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this product with your friends:
I love these Mercury Glass Egg lights! They are so pretty lit or unlit! The pink, green & purple colors are beautiful in person! I didn't feel as if the pictures showed the true pink color, it looked almost gold.
I truly appreciate that they come with the required batteries...nothing worse than receiving a much anticipated product, & having to scrounge around or run to the store for batteries before you can try it out!+ Keep reading
These egg lights were kind of an impulse purchase, but I'm so glad that I bought them. They really made a lovely Easter centerpiece with my Mark Robert's fairies.
- Can u send photo of the bottom?I cannot send a picture unfortunately, but the bottom of these eggs has a small, round, white battery compartment, containing the on/off switch. The mercury glass curves around the edges of the eggs and into the bottom, so you do not see the battery compartment while they are sitting on a flat surface. Hope that helps!
- When you store the bunnies and eggs until next Easter, should you take the batteries out?
- Are they made from real glass?
- Do the have timer option?
- Do these lights have a timer?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $59 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $59, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a refund within two weeks (decor items) or 45 days (light fixtures) of receipt. Please note items labeled as ""Sale"", ""Clearance"", or ""Final Sale"" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable and a restocking fee may apply. Review our full Return policy..